Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » T-shirts! T-shirts! T-shirts! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page T-shirts! T-shirts! T-shirts! 10 Votes - Average Rating: 7.6010 Votes - Average Rating: 7.6010 Votes - Average Rating: 7.60
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I could swear I saw someone wearing the new 77's self titled CD shirt today. I was looking out the window and saw the front of a shirt with 77s on it. He got in a car and drove off. I thought about running out and stopping the car, but I never would have made it in time. If in fact it really was a 77's shirt I wanted to meet another fan. To be honest I do not know a single other person in town who knows of much less likes the 77's and DA.

08-21-2003 18:08 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's cause all of us are here all the time, Mark.

August 2005
08-21-2003 18:23 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
I could swear I saw someone wearing the new 77's self titled CD shirt today. I was looking out the window and saw the front of a shirt with 77s on it. He got in a car and drove off. I thought about running out and stopping the car, but I never would have made it in time. If in fact it really was a 77's shirt I wanted to meet another fan. To be honest I do not know a single other person in town who knows of much less likes the 77's and DA.

I had a similar thing happen around 6 months ago or so...being that I live in Chicagoland, you might figure you would run into more fans of these guys....but not so. Anyway, I'm sitting at a stoplight and the car in front of me had DA and 77's stickers all over the back of it. Sort of an older model, blue Chevy...anyway, the light turns green and I pulled around the side of the car to see if it was anyone I recognized, and it wasn't, and then he peeled out and was gone. Oh well....

jeffrey k.

08-21-2003 23:35 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Audiori - a ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any chance of sneaking in shirts from Adam Again "Perfecta" sometime soon? I know, it's not DA but it sure would do well (I think).

DwD
08-22-2003 15:51 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
FaintScentsOfSewage
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

I would love to see a GRS1 shirt. I've always liked the clay art on the ltrayliner. That on the front and the dancing fish on an island for the back would be super keen.

I've got one of the tour shirts with the rocketship on front but it's too small for me.Frown But if I ever find that special someone, i'll be sure to make her wear itWink
08-22-2003 16:01 FaintScentsOfSewage is offline Send an Email to FaintScentsOfSewage Search for Posts by FaintScentsOfSewage Add FaintScentsOfSewage to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

I want a Neverhood shirt. But this is probably the wrong place to ask...

08-22-2003 16:04 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by FaintScentsOfSewage
I would love to see a GRS1 shirt. I've always liked the clay art on the ltrayliner. That on the front and the dancing fish on an island for the back would be super keen.

I've got one of the tour shirts with the rocketship on front but it's too small for me.Frown But if I ever find that special someone, i'll be sure to make her wear itWink

edhead sent me that same shirt! it's red, right? i've been saving it as a reason to lose weight, but i like your idea better..... Big Grin

08-22-2003 16:29 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

EH sent me a red one too, and my special someone steals it from me all the time.
08-22-2003 17:05 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

right on! i'll give it to my son if i don't have a special someone that can fit into it by the time he can..... Red Face

08-22-2003 17:10 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

None of these negative confessions, son.
08-22-2003 17:12 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok...

08-22-2003 17:29 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

I can honestly say... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...I've never run into anyone who has a clue about DA, Eddies or anything in relation. Rez, yeah. Even Galactic Cowboys, but when it comes to my favorite band, I'm the majority of one.

Will my sweet long sleeved "Doppelganger" shirt draw out babes with most excellent taste? Most outstanding!

Wyld Stallions rule!
DwD
08-22-2003 20:07 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

anyone get their shirts yet?

????

08-22-2003 22:24 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

i got an e-mail saying my dfbb one was shipped... i wasn't gonna pay double shipping to get in in a day or two though.... Red Face

08-22-2003 22:26 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
FaintScentsOfSewage
Mind Peach

Mine is blue.Baby
08-22-2003 22:28 FaintScentsOfSewage is offline Send an Email to FaintScentsOfSewage Search for Posts by FaintScentsOfSewage Add FaintScentsOfSewage to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

your what is blue?

08-22-2003 22:29 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
FaintScentsOfSewage
Mind Peach

my moon, my cheese, my sky.

Also my lost dogs rocketship tour shirt
08-22-2003 22:34 FaintScentsOfSewage is offline Send an Email to FaintScentsOfSewage Search for Posts by FaintScentsOfSewage Add FaintScentsOfSewage to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

mine is sort of blue-green

08-22-2003 22:36 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

it was so tuff Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I really wanted the DFFB shirt-but didnt.
I wanted the VH shirt- but didnt.
I ended up going Shotgun Angel (its a first exposure-first love type of thing) - especially cuz I love the badge on the back.
I also got the BFTA shirt- though its not my most listened to work- because I love the gallery-and the B and W profile of Terry on the back....
there is NO RIGHT OR WRONG here kids.

I almost wish you could mix n match- I'd go the HD front with the VH back!

Hey- I could sew two of them together........

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-23-2003 11:24 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

ooooo.... you could sew a bunch together and make a DA cape!!!

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-23-2003 11:36 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » T-shirts! T-shirts! T-shirts!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH