Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Big Dork's conscience speaks to him in this message.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Big Dork's conscience speaks to him in this message.... 6 Votes - Average Rating: 4.006 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SoulishPicturePoster(SPP)
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 06-18-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

08-22-2003 11:45 SoulishPicturePoster(SPP) is offline Search for Posts by SoulishPicturePoster(SPP) Add SoulishPicturePoster(SPP) to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Bret, tell us about the car in your sig.

08-22-2003 12:50 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
Ever Virgin...?

That means Patti is pretty lonely.

Wow BD, You have gotten pretty cruel... Shocked

08-22-2003 14:18 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Actually with my Pop Tarts

Every time I walk down the Pop Tart isle at the Super Market, I start to laugh. I just can't help thinking of how much fun it is to get under the skin of some of you dambers. People look at me funny, but I don't care. I get a sweet warm interior glowing from knowing how much pain I cause around here.

BD

OMG! Shocked

It's Mugs! Crying

08-22-2003 14:19 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Yup! Crying

08-22-2003 14:19 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Joey T.
Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Actually with my Pop Tarts

Every time I walk down the Pop Tart isle at the Super Market, I start to laugh. I just can't help thinking of how much fun it is to get under the skin of some of you dambers. People look at me funny, but I don't care. I get a sweet warm interior glowing from knowing how much pain I cause around here.

BD

OMG! Shocked

It's Mugs! Crying

what if mugs was really just one of bd's aliases??? Crying

08-22-2003 14:21 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Makes me wanna cry! Crying

08-22-2003 14:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

quote:
Originally posted by SoulishPicturePoster(SPP)

Anybody recognize this guy? It's Mike Knott!!

But Mike would knott wear a shirt like that. Another Mike wore that shirt to my ADSADOTG and started a roe when Terry's discs sold more than his.

Remember?

August 2005
08-22-2003 14:28 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Mike wore a "Davey and Goliath" shirt to our BBQ.

I want one!

08-22-2003 14:31 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
Mike wore a "Davey and Goliath" shirt to our BBQ.

I want one!

That is way cool! I want one too.

Did anyone ever see the Davy and Goliath spoof they did on SNL where Goliath was telling Davy to kill people. TEE HEE.

That show (D&G) was wonderful, really.

GimpetyGoonGaggy

August 2005

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by zippetydoodaddy: 08-22-2003 14:34.

08-22-2003 14:33 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 08-08-2003

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
Hey Bret, tell us about the car in your sig.

Take a jump over to

Daniel Amos Message Board » General Off Topic Discussion » Signature File Images

I started a new thread over there.

Stylin' in my buddy's '34 Ford Roadster
08-22-2003 15:00 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Breaking news on Dave and Goliath:

i spoke with a former very close friend yesterday. He completed a screenplay for the next D&G special. It will come out next year. He says that it is a Ramadan special and has a Christian, Muslim, and Jew stuck in an ice cave together.

He is now the primary writer for Gumby (if Gumby ever gets out of court).
08-22-2003 15:06 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

that would make me cry too!!!! Crying

08-22-2003 18:16 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

that would make me cry too!!!! Crying

Crying

hey bd, did you notice they deleted the "original" one of these?

08-22-2003 18:18 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

is that why I lost more posts?

Confused

08-22-2003 18:19 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

i lost count... Confused

08-22-2003 18:21 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

bax in now 80 posts ahead of me... the other day we were necking... i mean neck and neck. he's a posting zombie!

08-22-2003 18:23 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

i could catch mark......

if i wanted to..... Red Face

08-22-2003 18:28 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

we all could.... if we wanted to

08-22-2003 22:26 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

i just don't want to.....

post merry christmas and happy mothers day after every thread.... Tongue

08-22-2003 22:27 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Big Dork's conscience speaks to him in this message....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH