Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My wife has been converted!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My wife has been converted!!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that is a pretty DeeP subject Big Grin

08-12-2003 14:56 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thos caps actually HURT my eyes.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-12-2003 14:58 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
The Prime Alias The Prime Alias is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 08-04-2003

YES IT IS!! GUESS ALL YOU WANT, THE PRIME ALIAS WILL SPEAK 657 MORE TIMES!! Mad

08-12-2003 14:59 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by The Prime Alias
YOU ARE A MAN AFTER MY OWN SPIRIT!! Mad

Pleased

hey dennis trust me you have a lot MoRe spirit then
the Primate ... Wink

Tongue

08-12-2003 15:01 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Dignified Lazar

SO HOW WAS THE LIVING ROOM SERENADE DALE? Mad

08-12-2003 15:06 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

pretty kick burro since you ask! Pleased

08-12-2003 15:06 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Dignified Lazar

GOOD!! Mad

08-12-2003 15:07 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Yes it was! Pleased

08-12-2003 15:08 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Dignified Lazar

WHY LOOK WHO ELSE IS ON DALE!! NEW THEORY TIME!! Mad

08-12-2003 15:08 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
SO HOW WAS THE LIVING ROOM SERENADE DALE? Mad

VeRY GooD, thanks.

I actually wish you could have been there, I had invited a lot of people mostly neighbors & friends etc. that had never heard or heard of mike & terry, oh, well next Time...

dennis was on the couch with me Big Grin

I really do wish more from the BBQ could have been there

but about 15-18 people cancelled on mon. that said they could come... Mad

08-12-2003 15:09 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Dignified Lazar

I WASN'T THERE? Mad

08-12-2003 15:10 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Oh Yeah! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pleased

08-12-2003 15:10 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
WHY LOOK WHO ELSE IS ON DALE!! NEW THEORY TIME!! Mad

2 different browsers, dennis...
bd and i have been doing this for months.... Red Face

Cool
08-12-2003 15:11 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Dignified Lazar

JOEY, JOEY, JOEY, SO NAIVE!! Mad

08-12-2003 15:12 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
Richard Noggin
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 08-06-2003

you guys..... Roll Eyes

08-12-2003 15:14 Richard Noggin is offline Send an Email to Richard Noggin Search for Posts by Richard Noggin Add Richard Noggin to your Buddy List
Dignified Lazar

FUN ISN'T IT? Mad

08-12-2003 15:14 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
I WASN'T THERE? Mad

no, we had plenty of crackers left... Wink

08-12-2003 15:15 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Dignified Lazar

quote:

I ONLY EAT MEAT!! Mad

NO COMMENTS FROM YOU RICHARD!! Mad

08-12-2003 15:16 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
quote:

I ONLY EAT MEAT!! Mad

NO COMMENTS FROM YOU RICHARD!! Mad

Shocked

Cool
08-12-2003 15:17 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Dignified Lazar

I MUST GO, IT'S BEEN FUN!! Tongue

08-12-2003 15:18 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My wife has been converted!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH