Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My wife has been converted!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My wife has been converted!!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
Posting does not make the fan. Not all fans post.

I was a DA fan for 23 years before I made one post on this DAmb!

Red Face

yes, yes I know... just giving CC a hard time.

Good, you had me worried for a minute there DaLe!! Big Grin

~Groucho~
08-11-2003 15:23 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my wife posts from time to time and she is not what you would call a "fan" Tongue

08-11-2003 15:26 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

My wife and I watched the Lost Dogs dvd yesterday, and she's asking questions, like "Whos Gene", and where did Derri come from"? These are questions only a true convert would ask.
08-11-2003 17:48 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

These are very good signs. She is definitely one of the good seeds from that parable.

08-11-2003 17:51 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
my wife posts from time to time and she is not what you would call a "fan" Tongue

Here's Patti's picture, you all be the judge!

Roll Eyes

~Groucho~
08-11-2003 17:51 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

She is very shiny, Dennis, and has a nice round figure.

08-11-2003 17:53 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
.GORT.
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-02-2003

Tell me more about this lady.
08-11-2003 17:54 .GORT. is offline Send an Email to .GORT. Search for Posts by .GORT. Add .GORT. to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

She makes GREAT beans.

~Groucho~
08-11-2003 17:56 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i doubt that would excite gort the way it does you and me.

08-11-2003 18:03 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

She could use that tin can to hold her beans!! Big Grin

~Groucho~
08-11-2003 18:54 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

That would be an apropos end for the b##&*!!

08-11-2003 20:45 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
SAFE TO SAY
WOGGY POSTED B4 SHE EVER HEARD A da SONG ..
RIGHT WOGSTER?

Amen, Brother JimIny Smile

but that's just cuz I'm a social beast .............

and ya'll helped me to love DA...............but especially, my dear beloved brother Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-11-2003 23:00 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Smart man that jiminy!

~Groucho~
08-11-2003 23:33 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

.GORT.?

~Groucho~
08-12-2003 02:24 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:

Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes

Tongue

08-12-2003 12:45 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Skippy the Wonder Dog
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 02-11-2003

hey dennis Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:

Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes
Tongue

Blow me! Evil

08-12-2003 12:48 Skippy the Wonder Dog is offline Send an Email to Skippy the Wonder Dog Homepage of Skippy the Wonder Dog Search for Posts by Skippy the Wonder Dog Add Skippy the Wonder Dog to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Nice! Shocked

08-12-2003 12:50 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Skippy the Wonder Dog
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 02-11-2003

"Nice" has never been my middle name, sweetcheeks. But tell you what -- crank up the Lou Reed albums and I'll be there with the case of tall boys. Big Grin

08-12-2003 12:59 Skippy the Wonder Dog is offline Send an Email to Skippy the Wonder Dog Homepage of Skippy the Wonder Dog Search for Posts by Skippy the Wonder Dog Add Skippy the Wonder Dog to your Buddy List
The Prime Alias The Prime Alias is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 08-04-2003

IF YOU WERE MY DOG, YOU WOULD BE TIED UP OUT BACK FOR THREE DAYS WITHOUT FOOD OR WATER UNTIL YOU LEARNED SOME MANNERS!! Mad

08-12-2003 13:59 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

MANNERS !!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by The Prime Alias
IF YOU WERE MY DOG, YOU WOULD BE TIED UP OUT BACK FOR THREE DAYS WITHOUT FOOD OR WATER UNTIL YOU LEARNED SOME MANNERS!! Mad

didn't your MoM teach you to use your...

InDooR VoiCE !!!

08-12-2003 14:27 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My wife has been converted!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH