Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did I mention.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Did I mention....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
aunt maven plays with everyone

Some of us resist her!

08-08-2003 16:22 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

have you heard about the girl.......

08-08-2003 16:23 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Aunt Maven is Mystery Babylon!!!!

Everybody RUNNNNN!!

August 2005
08-08-2003 16:23 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
...What, Dennis? You heard a rumor that me and your Aunt Maven were playing in the sand together? You people need to speak up.

I heard that you and Dave Raven were playing with the Butthole Surfers, maybe you even joined the band... I just wanted to know if it was true.

so, is it??

08-08-2003 16:23 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

Well, Dennis, The BH Surfers have never asked me to play. I think I'd fit in nicely with the band, but I think Chandler would fit better with their name. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGGGGXXXXXXXXXKK!..uh, oh...

08-08-2003 16:26 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

What was it about her giant head that you found so alluring, Berger?

08-08-2003 16:26 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Well, Dennis, The BH Surfers have never asked me to play. I think I'd fit in nicely with the band, but I think Chandler would fit better with their name. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGGGGXXXXXXXXXKK!..uh, oh...

Yeah it seemed too strange to be true...

Thanks!

I should go home now... have a great weekend all!

Hope you have enough Windex Berger! Wink

08-08-2003 16:27 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

What? What is it about pliant lead that I found obscuring what? Please, people, speak up. I thought I started this out by explaining I can't hear very well.

08-08-2003 16:28 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

what?

08-08-2003 16:30 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

huh???

Tongue

08-08-2003 16:30 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

...What?

08-08-2003 16:30 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
What was it about her giant head that you found so alluring, Berger?

he does have the hat to fit it
08-08-2003 16:30 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

is this an example of "sh*t-chat?" Tongue

08-08-2003 16:31 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
.GORT.
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-02-2003

He's in the outfield.
08-08-2003 16:31 .GORT. is offline Send an Email to .GORT. Search for Posts by .GORT. Add .GORT. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

it's all sh*t chat here dennis!
08-08-2003 16:31 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I really have to go home now! By BD! Bye! Mr Berger! Play nice with Timmy Now! Pleased

08-08-2003 16:33 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

...What? Why is everyone yelling?

08-08-2003 16:33 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

hey doc, your package is in the mail!

was I supposed to send two things? I couldn't remember... Confused
08-08-2003 16:34 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

It's for you, and you, and you,
its for you, and you, you to

08-08-2003 16:34 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

WHAT? NOW I CAN'T HEAAAR! Evil

08-08-2003 16:34 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did I mention....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH