Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Signatures » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Signatures
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There's one that will be available for winning (or viewing if I can't bear giving it up) at the Chatsworth show that is so outrageous, so ironic that it boggles the mind.

I can't tell today, because it will give some surprises away, but after the show we can discuss the ultimate Terry related autograph ever.

August 2005
07-24-2003 15:55 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Top that Minnesota!

07-24-2003 17:23 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Sorry, we're not into bragging or showing off......But, wait til you see what we have!!!!!!
07-24-2003 17:28 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

When he's blowing smoke...

07-24-2003 17:48 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

yeah yeah. you have a guitar.

whoopdeefreekindoo.

in gentleness and respect Big Grin

August 2005
07-24-2003 18:17 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Oh yah!?!?!!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've got a "gentleness and respect" to slip you!!!

Talk about autographs and guitars, I've got my first AAR tour guitar signed by Elbel, Watson, Roe, Taylor and Daugherty--not just names eeeether! But personal notes from the tour!!

Hangin' that puppy on my new studio wall, I am!!
Big Grin

With the utmost humility, guys! Roll Eyes Cool
07-24-2003 19:10 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

I would like to see that someday Theo!
07-24-2003 20:23 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

oh theo.......

Roll Eyes

Pleased

07-24-2003 20:23 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Pretty cool. I'll sign it for you if you want.....
07-24-2003 22:24 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I have an autograph of someone here.

08-08-2003 12:48 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Nez Nez is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 06-16-2003

My favorite is I got the Choir to sign the CCM cover from when Wide Eyed Wonder was released. He looked at the picture, in which his head is down and eyes closed and said..."Geez...looks like I have narcolepsy!" He then wrote "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" above his head and signed his name.
08-08-2003 13:04 Nez is offline Send an Email to Nez Homepage of Nez Search for Posts by Nez Add Nez to your Buddy List
Richard Noggin
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 08-06-2003

can't link from geocities... Frown

08-08-2003 13:07 Richard Noggin is offline Send an Email to Richard Noggin Search for Posts by Richard Noggin Add Richard Noggin to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
I have an autograph of someone here.

I have two TIm Chandlers, one on a white album sleeve of Doppelganger, one on a choir photo.

But I'd trade them both for one Burger Roy Al.

08-08-2003 14:10 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Just spray some Windex on the Chandler signatures. You'll never know the difference.

Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-08-2003 14:12 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
The Prime Alias The Prime Alias is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 08-04-2003

AUDIE MURPHY IS MY HERO, WISH I COULD HAVE MEET THEM MAN!! HE WAS A FINE AMERICAN!! Crying

As they waited in the snow for the order to attack, 6 German tanks and 250 Infantrymen approached from Holtzwihr. Being greatly outnumbered, Audie ordered his men to pull back. Audie called in artillery on the approaching enemy but did not stop them.

Audie decided to take action. Near his position was a burning tank destroyer. Audie climbed on top, and turned the machine gun on the approaching Germans. As Audie fired from the burning tank, the artillery began to land in earnest and the german advance faltered. For almost an hour, Audie contineud to lay down fire on the Germans. When he ran out of ammuntion, he dropped into the snow and discovered he had been wounded, his third, in the leg. Enemy soldiers lay dead just 10 yards from the tank destroyer.

On May 28, 1971 Audie Murphy was killed when the private plane he was flying in, crashed in heavy fog near Roanoke, Virginia. Audie Murphy was the most decorated American combat soldier of the war. He was awarded every American medal for bravery and several foreign awards. His list of medals include:

Medal of Honor
Distinguished Service Cross
Silver Star with First Oak Leaf Cluster
Legion of Merit
Bronze Star Medal with "V" Device and First Oak Leaf Cluster
Purple Heart with Second Oak Leaf Cluster
U.S. Army Outstanding Civilian Service Medal
Good Conduct Medal
Distinguished Unit Emblem with First Oak Leaf Cluster
American Campaign Medal
European-African-Middle Eastern Campaign Medal with One Silver Star, Four Bronze Service Stars (representing nine campaigns) and one Bronze Arrowhead (representing assault landing at Sicily and Southern France)
World War II Victory Medal
Army of Occupation Medal with Germany Clasp
Armed Forces Reserve Medal
Combat Infantry Badge
Marksman Badge with Rifle Bar
Expert Badge with Bayonet Bar
French Fourragere in Colors of the Croix de Guerre
French Legion of Honor, Grade of Chevalier
French Croix de Guerre With Silver Star
French Croix de Guerre with Palm
Medal of Liberated France
Belgian Croix de Guerre 1940 Palm

GOD BLESS THAT MAN!! Frown

08-08-2003 14:21 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Just spray some Windex on the Chandler signatures. You'll never know the difference.

Big Grin

Hey, cool, you're right!!!!!

08-08-2003 14:23 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Nez Nez is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 06-16-2003

I'll have to load the pic to my url that I pay for...they let me link from there. Smile
08-08-2003 16:29 Nez is offline Send an Email to Nez Homepage of Nez Search for Posts by Nez Add Nez to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Sure thing, we'd like to see it.

08-08-2003 16:30 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Signatures

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH