Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I want to post.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I want to post....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

I want to post.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

about the BBQ'S, but I haven't had time to spend on the board yet. Crying

gotta go... work is calling Roll Eyes

BD

08-05-2003 14:52 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It was certainly good to meet you, Carl.
08-05-2003 14:56 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

my wife said . . . Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

he's not really that BiG Big Grin

08-05-2003 15:03 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maybe she should ask his wifeShocked

08-05-2003 15:16 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Whoa........................

but, is he a Dork?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-05-2003 15:18 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

not really Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Dork is really an average sized nice guy...quite a gentleman. I'll have to refer to him as Carl from now on, as he certainly isn't a Big Dork. Great to meet you Carl!

-Jolly

08-05-2003 15:31 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Jolly is right, as always...

from now on it is Carl for me too. Big Grin

but, every couple of months I get a package in the mail and my wife calls me up at work & says hey, you got another CD or DVD in the mail from the BiGDoRK . . .

08-05-2003 15:35 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Ditto!

08-05-2003 15:36 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8

Shocked

shame for shame...

did you get my email??

08-05-2003 15:47 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by Driver8

Shocked
shame for shame...
did you get my email??

dennis, you are not asking people out, on the internet again are you ???

08-05-2003 15:49 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Yup! Pleased

Shocked Tongue

08-05-2003 16:04 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Why not? Joey and i met on the net, and now we are an "item."

Aren't we Joey?

08-05-2003 16:06 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Bubba is my b****! Pleased

Shocked

08-05-2003 16:11 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Carl didn't seem like a bigdork to me either.
08-05-2003 17:04 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Why not? Joey and i met on the net, and now we are an "item."

Aren't we Joey?

say what?

Cool
08-05-2003 17:19 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

you guys looked cute together. I could almost imagine Joey as the goat lady Wink
08-05-2003 17:26 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
Carl didn't seem like a bigdork to me either.

i don't know........

i mean you guys didn't see the trailer that they pulled from arizona (it had an entire production set inside). over taquitos they were talking about remote control airplane cameras.

Smile

08-05-2003 17:28 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

hmmm....ok....maybe I'll reevaluate.
08-05-2003 17:46 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

But WAIT!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
Jolly is right, as always...

from now on it is Carl for me too. Big Grin

If HE's Carl now, then what am *I*???

Or is that not a real safe question to ask?

Shocked Tongue Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-06-2003 11:18 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I dunno- I thought Big Dork fit him perfectly..
(tee hee)

I dont think I called him Carl once the entire evening- why start now?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-06-2003 11:22 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I want to post....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH