Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Imus B. Frank
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 08-02-2003

check out THESE happy campers! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.sendpix.com/albums/03080221/2...91f8975d1969bb/
08-02-2003 23:22 Imus B. Frank is offline Send an Email to Imus B. Frank Search for Posts by Imus B. Frank Add Imus B. Frank to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

those look great too!!!!

08-02-2003 23:30 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
somehypocriticalChrist-ian
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-22-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

do you think we were honestly the first ones to hear that stuff live???
08-03-2003 01:05 somehypocriticalChrist-ian is offline Send an Email to somehypocriticalChrist-ian Search for Posts by somehypocriticalChrist-ian Add somehypocriticalChrist-ian to your Buddy List
Esculent Eskimo

hey, that's me..

i'm the one buying the "selling merchandise"...

and Joey must be gettin some "other" kinda merchandise...
he did disappear for awhile then come back with some visine... (i love you bro)
08-03-2003 01:08 somehypocriticalChrist-ian is offline Send an Email to somehypocriticalChrist-ian Search for Posts by somehypocriticalChrist-ian Add somehypocriticalChrist-ian to your Buddy List
Esculent Eskimo

actually...

during the "selling merchandise" photo, i believe Joey was placing a call to the esteemed Dr.

did you get the message Rich?
08-03-2003 01:11 somehypocriticalChrist-ian is offline Send an Email to somehypocriticalChrist-ian Search for Posts by somehypocriticalChrist-ian Add somehypocriticalChrist-ian to your Buddy List
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 07-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Imus B. Frank
http://www.sendpix.com/albums/03080221/2...91f8975d1969bb/

Thank you for sharing those... Smile

08-03-2003 10:51 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Those innesota folks are gunna be real happy capers today

08-03-2003 12:12 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

i hope they're wearing their pampers. Wink

08-03-2003 17:23 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by somehypocriticalChrist-ian
hey, that's me..

i'm the one buying the "selling merchandise"...

and Joey must be gettin some "other" kinda merchandise...
he did disappear for awhile then come back with some visine... (i love you bro)

lol! Pleased

Cool
08-03-2003 17:31 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Yup! I sure did Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
actually...

during the "selling merchandise" photo, i believe Joey was placing a call to the esteemed Dr.

yeah I picked up the phone and was talking to Joey "Hello Joey I am here!" but he did not hear me and kept talking about how fun it was and who was there, etc... Shocked

Kinda of cracked me up...

I did feel special to be thought of though! Pleased

08-04-2003 12:46 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

the BBQ ep is great...

what an awesome idea! Pleased

08-04-2003 12:47 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
actually...

yeah I picked up the phone and was talking to Joey "Hello Joey I am here!" but he did not hear me and kept talking about how fun it was and who was there, etc... Shocked

Kinda of cracked me up...

I did feel special to be thought of though! Pleased

no way... oh, dude you should have called me back... Crying
oh well, good weekend all around! Pleased

Cool
08-04-2003 13:00 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

"And though we say goodbye today, I'm sure we'll meet again here or there, that perfect place that's just around the bend."

August 2005
08-04-2003 13:38 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Smile )

Cool
08-04-2003 13:39 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
hap hap hap hap hap happy campers.

It's stuck so deeply in my head that I'm loopy. Big Grin

I know what you mean - I heard it three nights in a roe.
08-04-2003 15:15 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Red Face

Cool
08-04-2003 19:54 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

jealousy
08-05-2003 14:39 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Red Face was directed toward the pic i posted of me calling dennis on my cell that turned to a red x.... so i edited it out... Smile

Cool
08-05-2003 14:42 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

I see. But, you're still jealous. Big Grin
08-05-2003 14:52 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

seattle on thursday..... hmmmmm...... Big Grin

Cool
08-05-2003 14:54 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » All Day Sing & Dinner On The Ground (audiori ?)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH