Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BBQ
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Redlin
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 08-04-2003

BBQ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, I normally read the DAmb, and now that I am trying to actually participate, am having a heck of a time trying to figure it out. Anyway, I'll get it right sometime.

Thank you Joe for all your help, also thank you Cynthia and your family. We had a great time, excellent time for fellowhip and for listening to gifted artists like Terry and Mike. Guys, God bless you all the rest of the way!
We pray for you and your families back at home.

We met some great people, Cory and Kevin were great, also ... well, many people to be able to name them all.

I'd like to know if Bigdork could send us a copy of the video from last night. Sell it for how much???

What's up with the passive/aggressive Terry?? That was great!
Cool people!
God bless you all.
08-04-2003 11:55 Redlin is offline Send an Email to Redlin Search for Posts by Redlin Add Redlin to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey there!

The show was pretty great huh?

What do you look like? I want to see if saw you there! Pleased

08-04-2003 12:28 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Redlin
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thread Starter Thread Started by Redlin
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello Dennis,
John and I got to the concert early and started helping Tim and Cynthia set things up. We were seated close by the food, yummm. We shared a table with two great guys, Cory and Kevin. Do you know them? I met such great people, I just cannot remember their names, so I think we might have met. I am originally from Mexico, so you might have seen someone with black hair and dark eyes, wearing a lime colored shirt.
I had so much fun at the concert, with the fellowship and wonderful music. Hope DA or the Dogs can come to Alexandria some time soon.
You from Mlps?

Gisela
08-05-2003 09:39 Redlin is offline Send an Email to Redlin Search for Posts by Redlin Add Redlin to your Buddy List
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 07-27-2003

Hate to bring 'ants to the picnic' but I wa-wa-wonder if
us Mid-Atlantic East Coasters are going to get to share the BBQ experience. Still no word from the Baltimore and DC contacts/promoters.

08-05-2003 09:44 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

I'd like to do one of these BBQ deals next year. We'll see.
08-05-2003 10:00 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Redlin
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thread Starter Thread Started by Redlin

Tory,
Maybe Commender Cote can give you some pointers in getting to the right people and get things moving.
It was a great concert in MN, so I really hope you can do something so you get to have a BBQ with Terry and Mike.
08-05-2003 10:21 Redlin is offline Send an Email to Redlin Search for Posts by Redlin Add Redlin to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH