Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA BBQ - who's who list » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 11 12 [13] 14 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LA BBQ - who's who list
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

anne logged off.... good idea... Red Face

see ya tomorrow .backs.!!! Big Grin

Cool
07-31-2003 23:16 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

woohoo!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey....good news. at least one more to add for the bbq:

steve (the worlds toughest milkman)

08-01-2003 02:54 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

eariii and I are heading out, see you there!

and I am not touching anne's burro baxter!

there is no way I can get down to Florida to help her.Wink

BD

Roll Eyes
08-01-2003 07:23 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Roll Eyes I thought You were a superhero.

08-01-2003 07:41 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

i have a plane to catch.... Big Grin
review on monday... peace, out....

Cool
08-01-2003 07:55 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i'm leaving now, Joey!

08-01-2003 13:13 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Who can help her put it back on?

i think we should ask Woggy...

.....that would be appropriate, cuz you needn't get ANYWHERE near her sculptured dairy air!!! Although, come to think of it, neither should I!!!!

(we'll miss you Annie Dear..............)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-01-2003 13:34 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

HAVE FUN, FUN, FUN YOU GUYS AND GALS.............

we're all expecting full reports.

and expect to hear some NOISE from Minnesota, huh????

yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

08-01-2003 13:36 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

git an earful out there boys and gals!
and of course
A FULL REPORT!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-01-2003 14:40 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
somehypocriticalChrist-ian
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-22-2003

i feel spoiled, i still don't have to leave for another 2 hours...
08-01-2003 17:19 somehypocriticalChrist-ian is offline Send an Email to somehypocriticalChrist-ian Search for Posts by somehypocriticalChrist-ian Add somehypocriticalChrist-ian to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

I got a call from Terry today (my first). He's really excited about tonights show...

and so am I!

I'm leaving work in 10 minutes, so next time we communicate it will be in person.

August 2005
08-01-2003 17:22 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

It was so nice to meet you, Fred. It made me wish I lived closer to you fine folks. We have struggled finding friends in Victorville, and you folks seemed like friends from first greeting. Thank you. I'd love to bring my family down to spend some time with you and yours. Let me know if that'd be ok.

Greg
08-02-2003 22:04 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

That's cool, Birdy, that you've met new friends.

That's how I felt about Dennis & Patti.........like I'd known them for a long time, and they were just the nicest people...........am looking forward to hangin' out with them tomorrow.

So, TELL US MORE about the LA gig, huh????

08-02-2003 22:15 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Zip suprised Mike and Terry by having cool videos and cool guests. Rob Watson played keys, Jeff Elbel played bass, and Burleigh Drummand played percussion. It was great. The church was beautiful. The concert was outside on a large lawn and many many people were there. The church's praise team opened and were quite good. Terry and Mike played and played and played. It was so cool. Songs they weren't playing at the other BBQs (I think Fred had a lot to do with that). I don't know what else to say. It was so cool. Fred arranged music videos that went along with almost every song Mike and Terry performed. Flawless. They also had video documentaries of Mike and Terry that were quite funny. Fred will have to fill in the specifics though. Or watch BD's video when he finally gets it done.
08-02-2003 22:20 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Fred,

thank you, thank you for the wonderful evening. It was so good of you to share it with us. The music and dog banter was too, too good. The setting was gorgeous. i'm from LA, and i didn't know that LA could look that way. It was great to meet the dog pound, though the time was much too short. Joey was gracious today and allowed me to hang out with his friends on O Street. What fun!

You did something last night that i have not been able to do for years. You converted a family member (my sister). She is now a big fan. She loved Terry and Mike. And i return from O Streedt to find that she is challenging Mark on this board!

08-02-2003 22:46 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Imus B. Frank
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 08-02-2003

Fred - dude, you rock! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
I got a call from Terry today (my first). He's really excited about tonight's show...

Too much to report - best show ever! Met more members of the DAmb than I could believe. One guy came from Alaska, we drove over from Phx, there was somebody there from Germany (Don't think she expressly came for the show - Fred took care of verifying that 'minor' fact!).
BD taped everything! I took lot's of still pics...
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for a fabulous evening. Will post some pics for everyone to see soon.

Favorite quote of the evening was Terry's reaction to the news that another DAmbit disk was coming... "It's only ok to do if you make it cheesier! The cheesy ones are the ones I like." He evidently felt that some tried TOO hard on the first one... and was more pleased with the 'less professional' versions!

Fred - great show! THANKS...

Imus B. Frank - "Perfectly"
08-02-2003 22:57 Imus B. Frank is offline Send an Email to Imus B. Frank Search for Posts by Imus B. Frank Add Imus B. Frank to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Birdy gave a great overview of the evening but didn't mention one of my favorite parts. Terry introduced "Honeysuckle" with the poignant and profound story of how he was awakened to a sense of beauty and the love of God by the fragrance outside his grandfather's window. It was many years before he came to understand this to be our Lord.

08-02-2003 22:59 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Did BD give Terry a sample of Negative Fruit???

08-02-2003 23:00 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

alrighty....with the help of wes jr. here are some pics from last night in chatsworth. Smile

08-02-2003 23:01 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Wow!!! Looks great!!

08-02-2003 23:09 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 11 12 [13] 14 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA BBQ - who's who list

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH