Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA BBQ - who's who list » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] 13 14 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LA BBQ - who's who list
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i can't wait to see your sculptured dairy air, Joey!

07-31-2003 17:23 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.

Cool
07-31-2003 17:36 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.

what about his sculptured breasts?
07-31-2003 18:13 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

quote:
Originally posted by the body politicker
Which of us is traveling farthest for a show?

My flight leaves for LA today at 3pm.

I'm coming from Phoenix...only about 450 miles

07-31-2003 18:17 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

boy, i got all excited when i read this thread -- i thought maybe i was going to the BBQ!
*sigh*
guess not....

you guys had better post detailed reports & stories for those of us stuck in stupid states.
*cough* florida *cough*
07-31-2003 22:54 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by anne
boy, i got all excited when i read this thread -- i thought maybe i was going to the BBQ!
*sigh*

i did too... for a sec there.... Frown

we'll give you a full report and maybe some pics! Smile )

Cool
07-31-2003 22:55 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

No pictures if BD was tellin the truth!

07-31-2003 22:58 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Confused

Cool
07-31-2003 22:59 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

clothing optional...

07-31-2003 22:59 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
anne
A Hot Wolly

thanks joey! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey

...and a signed copy of the "all day sing and dinner on the ground" ep????? Big Grin

Wink
07-31-2003 23:01 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i am going to shoot a hippo for you, Anne!

07-31-2003 23:03 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

and I'm gonna climb the highest mountain for you.

07-31-2003 23:03 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

For me, Ron?

07-31-2003 23:04 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

ok, you too, got nothing else to do Smile

07-31-2003 23:04 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Ron is my pal!

07-31-2003 23:06 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

*laughing my burro off*

you guys are the best! Tongue

(i've always wanted a dead hippo.....)
07-31-2003 23:06 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by anne
quote:
Originally posted by joey

...and a signed copy of the "all day sing and dinner on the ground" ep????? Big Grin

Wink

yeah, that too... Big Grin

Cool
07-31-2003 23:08 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Who can help her put it back on?

i think we should ask Woggy...

07-31-2003 23:08 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Roll Eyes

Cool
07-31-2003 23:11 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i know the biddy.

And you are no biddy!

07-31-2003 23:12 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] 13 14 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA BBQ - who's who list

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH