Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA BBQ - who's who list » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] 12 13 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LA BBQ - who's who list
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

zippy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the tensions mounting
you can feel the excitement.
Twill be grand.

Dont wear the boys out now..
they have the
SUNDAY NIGHT REVUE
FOR THE CHOSEN FEW.
(How holy is THAT!)

AND- come Saturday morning-if you actually peed your pants- you gotta tell........

Will be prayin fer all the fun in the sun you can handle...
jIMIny

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-31-2003 12:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I probably won't be able to go to bed without telling ya'll how it went.

Thanks for the prayers. Last night, we braved actual thunderstorms to do a technical run-through. Thankfully Dick Clark's TVs didn't get wet!Cool

Prayers for the Big MN BBQ! All the work that The Commander put into it will be gloriously rewarded when our Doggies play "Joel".

I'll see you there, or in the air.

UnZipperDeeDooDaddy

August 2005
07-31-2003 12:23 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
the body politicker
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-20-2003
Location: There's a reason God on high sent Christ his son to be a fisherman and to surround himself with fishermen. Now go fishing and find it.

really out there Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Which of us is traveling farthest for a show?

My flight leaves for LA today at 3pm.
07-31-2003 12:25 the body politicker is offline Send an Email to the body politicker Search for Posts by the body politicker Add the body politicker to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

mine leaves 8am tomorrow... 1200 miles from spokane...
jeffery k is coming from illinois...
maybe a couple guests from missoui??? maybe??? Big Grin

Cool
07-31-2003 12:27 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Why does Joey get a "woo hoo?"

why ask why??? Pleased

Cool
07-31-2003 12:28 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Woolly Eggwhisk

Hey Body,

Where're you coming from?

August 2005
07-31-2003 12:41 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
the body politicker
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-20-2003
Location: There's a reason God on high sent Christ his son to be a fisherman and to surround himself with fishermen. Now go fishing and find it.

quote:
Originally posted by joey
mine leaves 8am tomorrow... 1200 miles from spokane...
jeffery k is coming from illinois...
maybe a couple guests from missoui??? maybe??? Big Grin

I'm coming from Anchorage

Alaska.

I am confident that tomorrow's (TOMORROW!) show will be well worth the distance for all of us.
07-31-2003 12:43 the body politicker is offline Send an Email to the body politicker Search for Posts by the body politicker Add the body politicker to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

AK???? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DAMB!

August 2005
07-31-2003 12:44 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

1 - zipppy of course (woo hoo)
2 - BD (woo hoo)
3 - wes berlin or .wesberlin. (woo hoo)
4 - Vertigo Vic (old board) (woo hoo)
5 - The Body Polliticker (new board) (woo hoo)
6 - Alex Trebek (I remember Alex) (woo hoo)
7 - Baxturd (woo hoo)
8 - brd2yrmother (woo hoo)
9 - Joey (woo hoo) (woo hoo)(THE cool guy)
10- somehypocriticalChrist-ian (woo hoo)
11- Rob Gray (woo hoo)
12- Rich Brimmer (maybe, yes-no?) (woo hoo)
13- eariii (I think he is related to Über Parrot) (woo hoo)
14- jeffrey k. (another cool guy) (woo hoo)
15- annie (just got her message) (woo hoo)
16- Fox Fortress (way new, never even posted) (woo hoo)
17- Audiori 1? (c'mon guys)
18- Audiori 2? (c'mon guys)

August 2005
07-31-2003 12:51 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy

anne's gonna be there??? Big Grin or is this someone else??? Confused

Cool
07-31-2003 13:01 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Anne said she wasn't able to go to any BBQ's, so it must be someone else.

Hope you guys have a BLAST............let us know...........

but I certainly hope you know that the MN BBQ will be the utmost experience for all Smile Smile Smile

and NO Lutefisk !!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-31-2003 13:05 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:

anne's gonna be there??? Big Grin or is this someone else??? Confused

It might be someone else. Does anyone know where the real Anne would be coming from? This would be a good hint. Confused

August 2005
07-31-2003 13:07 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

she's from cleveland, but not sure where she is going to school at now.... wogs, you know more???

Cool
07-31-2003 13:09 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

She's in Florida.....

poor girl..........

Frown

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-31-2003 13:15 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woolly Eggwhisk

OK. Wrong Anne. Sorry.

Here's the revision.

2 - BD (woo hoo)
7 - Baxturd (woo hoo)
11- Rob Gray (woo hoo)
15- Fox Fortress (way new, never even posted) (woo hoo)
16- Audiori 1? (c'mon guys)
17- Audiori 2? (c'mon guys)

August 2005
07-31-2003 13:29 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Am i Anne? i sent an e mail yesterday.

07-31-2003 15:48 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i really need a stonger identity. Lord help me.

07-31-2003 15:49 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Am i Anne? i sent an e mail yesterday.

Are you taking a greyhound from Sacramento?

August 2005
07-31-2003 16:24 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Should i?

i'm getting terribly confused.

Maybe i should stay home...is that your game Zeddy?

07-31-2003 16:36 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
OK. Wrong Anne. Sorry.

Here's the revision.

2 - BD (woo hoo)
7 - Baxturd (woo hoo)
11- Rob Gray (woo hoo)
15- Fox Fortress (way new, never even posted) (woo hoo)
16- Audiori 1? (c'mon guys)
17- Audiori 2? (c'mon guys)

Who's Who Here?

from the album "Mr Buechner's Dream"
Music by Daniel Amos, Words by T.S. Taylor
©2001 Zoom Daddy/BMI

Jason and his argonauts
Hanging out in parking lots
With teen twerps and some indiots
(and) all the riff raff
And strictly confidentially
All we got here is essentially
A vulgar vapid history
Of clap trap

Chorus:
And who's who here?
Is anybody anybody?
And who's that there?
Someone we should know?
Who's cool here? (who rules here?)
No one and everyone
Start the show cos'
It's not clear, no
So who's who here

The mark of Cain is apathy
Brains winding down on entropy
New york and L.A. bar-b-q Big Grin
And their grey poop'on chat Shocked

It's babylon, they rattle on
The herds in line and movin' on
With ecstacy dipped cattle prongs
In back packs

And god is their technology
A studded tongues profanity
A grim tatoos theology
Is payback
Six pack kings pull up a chair
To sculptured breasts and deriairs
Each a potential millionaire
And fat cat

Chorus

Cool
07-31-2003 17:01 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] 12 13 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA BBQ - who's who list

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH