Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA Show Update » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LA Show Update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

LA Show Update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WHERE'S ZIPPETYDOODADDY?

There will be an exclusive DAmb section for the fans only. Roped off right in front! Unfortunately, it will be called the Dog Pound. I can't help it. I'm working with amateurs. Besides, DAmb won't look too good to the pious.

But, you won't be able to get into the Dog Pound without the proper credentials.

So, I will be issuing special front stage Dog Pound passes that will get you into the exclusive fans-only area.

How do you get one of these coveted passes? Well when you get there you will have to do some research and FIND ZIPPETYDOODADDY!

I want to meet ya'll, but let's be honest, I'll be running around with my head cut off trying to get the show rolling without a hitch. I will be paying attention to my wife and kids and parents and grandparents and church friends and school friends and musicians and technicians and fellow producers so I won't be able to give you all the attention you deserve.

This will be a great way for me to meet you and for you to meet some of my church family as you try to figure out WHO IS ZIPPETYDOODADDY?

Come find me and get your exclusive pass to the Dog Pound.

Oh and no cheating! Don't go to the Dog Pound first and ask Big Dork! (I have a feeling he'll get there before I do)

August 2005
07-23-2003 18:56 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have been way out of the loop.

When is the La show? Day, time?

Where?

Are the Damed singing?

I received the DVD of the 1984 Cornerstone. Wow, it took me back 19 years to my youth when my faith was fresh and strong. These were my favorite artists then and remain so 20 years later. Big Dork did an outstanding job. I hope that more are on the way.

Townsends are you listening? I will prepurchase a year in advance without complaining. Proof: Have I ever barked even once. Every product has been worth the wait.
07-23-2003 19:18 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just the facts once again:

August 1st in Chatsworth.

Starts at 6:30pm

Bring a picnic dinner, blanket, lawn chairs. Drinks and treats for sale at the show (all proceeds go to Children's Hunger Fund)

Driving directions at www.rockypeak.org

See you there.

-Zip

August 2005
07-23-2003 19:43 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy

Oh and no cheating! Don't go to the Dog Pound first and ask Big Dork! (I have a feeling he'll get there before I do)

LOL

Yes I will be easy to spot! I will be the BigDork down front! heh heh

BD

07-23-2003 21:26 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
I have been way out of the loop.

When is the La show? Day, time?

Tyler buddy, you have to show up if you can!

thanks for the kind words about the DVD.

BD
07-23-2003 21:40 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

I'll be right there beside you, BD.
07-24-2003 11:54 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Zipdiddy, do we get any clues as to what you might look like?

07-24-2003 12:02 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

zippy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

can we do a lil mormon thing?
you could baptize me into the DogPound area by proxy.
-Fanaticus Absentia- (fer you Latinites)

Mormons- Todays Cult to Pick on...
(I can say that cuz I were in one...)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-24-2003 12:03 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

No physical clues, just biographical.

I once worked as a Jungle Cruise Skipper at Disneyland.

August 2005
07-24-2003 12:40 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

So, we can assume that you will quickly fire on any hippos that approach the stage?

07-24-2003 13:21 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

he better not miss either! those things can be ferocious!
07-24-2003 14:27 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i will have to wear my Captain America hat, so he can tell me from a hippo.

07-24-2003 14:31 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
So, we can assume that you will quickly fire on any hippos that approach the stage?

That's right! They're only dangerous when they wiggle their ears and blow bubbles.

But Bubbles isn't here today so we'll just float on through.

(True Dark Disney Joke: Only used on Grad Night after 2:00pm)

August 2005
07-24-2003 14:55 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
ThathideousthingaboveNick
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-24-2003

Next clue
07-24-2003 14:57 ThathideousthingaboveNick is offline Send an Email to ThathideousthingaboveNick Search for Posts by ThathideousthingaboveNick Add ThathideousthingaboveNick to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by ThathideousthingaboveNick
Next clue

2 kids. One of each. 8 and 2 years old.

August 2005
07-24-2003 15:00 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
ThathideousthingaboveNick
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-24-2003

Will they be at your side?
07-24-2003 15:02 ThathideousthingaboveNick is offline Send an Email to ThathideousthingaboveNick Search for Posts by ThathideousthingaboveNick Add ThathideousthingaboveNick to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

For most of the show, no. I may sit down and wrestle with my little pirate to give mommy a break for a brief moment, but otherwise they'll be hanging at the bounce house.

August 2005
07-24-2003 15:49 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Wrestling with pirates and shooting wild animals, you shouldn't be too hard to find.

07-24-2003 17:25 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
For most of the show, no. I may sit down and wrestle with my little pirate to give mommy a break for a brief moment, but otherwise they'll be hanging at the bounce house.

Bounce House!

I want to bounce too!

07-24-2003 20:25 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Just don't turn the Dog pound into a mosh pit with all your bouncing.
07-24-2003 22:22 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » LA Show Update

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH