Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Have You Ever Wondered.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Have You Ever Wondered....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

SOunds more blunt, maybe there's no difference now that I think about it. Oh well, its Mike Roe, I have to agree with him.

07-11-2003 22:26 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
SOunds more blunt, maybe there's no difference now that I think about it. Oh well, its Mike Roe, I have to agree with him.
It's tough to handle when you admire both men. Yes, Mike will be blunt. It 's funny that on the New Lost Dogs DVD Terry says that after Gene died they did flirt with the possibility of another Dog, and that they even had several in mind?
07-11-2003 23:14 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Russ Taff, Wayne Watson...

oh no those were some of the guesses in the old
'Guess The Eddies' contest.

Personally, I can't think of anyone I would
want to see sitting with those guys besides Gene
Eugene. Yeah I have other favorites that are maybe of
the same calibre, like Keaggy or Stonehill or someone
like that. But, not sure anyone else but Gene would
really fit.

Actually Terry does now have a computer, and has posted
on the DanielAmos.com board. The Terry@danielamos.com
address is forwarded to him. But, I think between his
own writting and work on other people's projects and his
family life.. his email/messageboard time is limited.

Plus as far answering questions and emails and stuff,
think what it would be like to be asked the same questions over and over hundreds of times. I think Terry is very gracious and wants to hear people's stories, and share with them. But, you would be surprised how many emails
are sent like.. "When will Imaginarium be reissued?"
After you've answered that 1000 times you start running out of steam. And there are the occassional "Wacky fan"
that writes. Some of the less important emails get put on hold for the actual serious letters he and we recieve.
Because there are those, where people are looking for some guidance or are going through some loss in their life
and Terry's songs has spoken to them.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-12-2003 10:40 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

When you say he's posted, do you mean "Go to Church" or are there others as well?

07-12-2003 10:52 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
neo
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-410.jpg

Registration Date: 06-09-2003

he used to post all the time on the old board.... Crying

07-12-2003 11:21 neo is offline Send an Email to neo Search for Posts by neo Add neo to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

really? I guess I came along too late. Well. Anyone have archives that they know of, or was it mostly nonsensical stuff?

07-12-2003 11:23 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
neo
Mind Peach

no, it actually got into a lot of political and theological arguments.... Frown

come back.... come back... Crying

07-12-2003 11:39 neo is offline Send an Email to neo Search for Posts by neo Add neo to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by neo
no, it actually got into a lot of political and theological arguments.... Frown

come back.... come back... Crying

I agree, come back! However, in defense of the old board, it did have it's nice moments.
LK-9

07-12-2003 11:51 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
neo
Mind Peach

whenever i go into one of them creepy cbs's... i picture doc in the lime-green sabbath shirt.... Big Grin

07-12-2003 12:25 neo is offline Send an Email to neo Search for Posts by neo Add neo to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by neo
whenever i go into one of them creepy cbs's... i picture doc in the lime-green sabbath shirt.... Big Grin

If Doc ever visits my church, I hope he wears that shirt.

07-12-2003 12:29 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
neo
Mind Peach

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:
Originally posted by neo

If Doc ever visits my church, I hope he wears that shirt.

i'm sure he will.... Big Grin
i need to get a mr. t shirt for the l.a. bbq so everybody knows who i am! Cool

07-12-2003 12:33 neo is offline Send an Email to neo Search for Posts by neo Add neo to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Have You Ever Wondered....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH