Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Terry, Dr. Love, etc. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey Terry, Dr. Love, etc.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Terry & Mike!
You gonna post??? Smile )

07-08-2003 15:06 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This thread is nothin but Mounds of crap!
07-08-2003 15:36 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

You guys! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they are never gonna post now! Crying

07-08-2003 15:38 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Oh Henry? What is is that Dennis is saying?
07-08-2003 20:38 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Possibly, Terry has Butterfingers, and they keep slipping off the keyboard.............or maybe he really WANTS to give us a Bit O Honey, but he just can't find the time.......I think we should leave these 3 Musketeers alone.......but then again, maybe they've gone to the Milky Way, and can't find their way home????

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-08-2003 21:37 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Shocked

07-08-2003 21:40 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Possibly, Terry has Butterfingers, and they keep slipping off the keyboard.............or maybe he really WANTS to give us a Bit O Honey, but he just can't find the time.......I think we should leave these 3 Musketeers alone.......but then again, maybe they've gone to the Milky Way, and can't find their way home????

Pleased

07-08-2003 21:40 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

for some reason, I'm hungry for chocolate..........gee, can't figure it out!

07-08-2003 21:41 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Oh sure Woggy, you just want a kiss.

07-08-2003 21:43 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Woggy's always carrying that Chocolate Chip on her shoulderWink Big Grin

07-08-2003 21:45 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Oh, Marky, you say the sweetest things!

07-08-2003 21:46 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
Woggy's always carrying that Chocolate Chip on her shoulderWink Big Grin

here's one for YOU, too, Driver

07-08-2003 21:47 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mark Mark is a male

Red Face

07-08-2003 21:47 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Shocked

Big Grin

07-08-2003 21:49 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Red Face

WAKE UP, marky!

07-08-2003 21:57 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mark Mark is a male

No, that's a red face, as in embarrased.

07-08-2003 22:02 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male

Hey Terry, Dr. Love, etc. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Gosh folks, I had no idea that Terry was generally absent from this list, but that doesn't surprise me as he's generally absent from just about everything else as well!

I find this list hilarious, entertaining and informative but sadly I do not visit it very often if at all (I have a hard enough time keeping up with the 77's and Lost Dogs lists) but I would be happy to answer any and all questions regarding my work with Terry and the Lost Dogs if they could just be directed to me at my home e-mail address -- mike@77s.com.

Thanks for thinking of me. It's nice to be remembered in your old age.

And God Bless Tiny Tim Chandler for minding the store while the owners are perpetually out on the golf course. Tim has gotta be one of the best bass players ever, and I'm always grateful when he plays with the Lost Dogs on our records and live shows -- what a monster!!!

With Love from Doctor!!!
07-09-2003 02:44 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Gosh folks, I had no idea that Terry was generally absent from this list, but that doesn't surprise me as he's generally absent from just about everything else as well!

I find this list hilarious, entertaining and informative but sadly I do not visit it very often if at all (I have a hard enough time keeping up with the 77's and Lost Dogs lists) but I would be happy to answer any and all questions regarding my work with Terry and the Lost Dogs if they could just be directed to me at my home e-mail address -- mike@77s.com.

And God Bless Tiny Tim Chandler for minding the store while the owners are perpetually out on the golf course. Tim has gotta be one of the best bass players ever, and I'm always grateful when he plays with the Lost Dogs on our records and live shows -- what a monster!!!

With Love from Doctor!!!

Look at this , everyones in bed when he does post? Big Grin
07-09-2003 03:07 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

JUST THE SAME!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks doc!
we need a little booster shot in the arm from the great ones- keeps us LESS insane.

But to give out yer own addy?- watch fer the flood....
We love ya-
and can't wait to see you AUGUST 3rd!!!!
jiminY

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-09-2003 07:27 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love

Just happened to have Cry Out Loud on when I saw this.... Shocked

O Master of Coolness! We're not WORTHY!!!!

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-09-2003 07:33 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Terry, Dr. Love, etc.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH