Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Driver has boundless optimism.

Somedays are better than othersPleased

06-20-2003 11:31 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

HEY!!!!!! Mindgasket Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
New to the board... who actually lives in MN?

I do.

So does:
Commander Cote
DaLe
Dr Rich
um...who am I missing here? Oh, yeah, jollyholiday, the CArboard Cutout Smile (luv ya, man Smile

So, where the heck you BEEN, huh? Tell us more, tell us..............where DO you live?

Glad to have you aboard..........

GEE, DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW ANY WOMEN INTERESTED IN DA, or will I be the only girl at THIS party, too????? (not that THAT'S a problem Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-20-2003 12:00 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Nez Nez is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 06-16-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have lived in Minnesota all my life.

Woggy...I have found that of the four(now three) bands surrounding the Lost Dogs...DA/Terry has had the lowest female fan count. The Choir, I think has the highest, followed by the 77's. I've found that Terry/DA has a much smaller female fan base. I don't know if it's anything inherent to the music or lyrics. But I don't know many women who like DA.
06-20-2003 12:25 Nez is offline Send an Email to Nez Homepage of Nez Search for Posts by Nez Add Nez to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I have a feminine side- does that help?
I am the only guy in a household with 4 women..
I grew up in a household with 7 women (including ma)-and one brother

(and I introduced one of the only MN DAMBER gals to de gang...)
Wog- I think Jen wants to come.......

wait-I need some guy time here!!!!!!!!

jiMiny

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-20-2003 12:39 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

HOLD ON just a second here, bro.

JEN wants to come along?

Gee, I'm not sure if that's a good idea. What will she THINK of her Auntie when she gets out of control, drinks too much Dr. Pepper, and dances on the picnic tables, huh? I mean, really......I have an IMAGE to upkeep here, you know!

06-20-2003 12:52 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

baby - she knows how to dance....
and I DO 2!!!!!
bathtub Dr P with Dr Rich and Dr Love!!!!!

D8
I am listenin to the Doors "Back Door Man"
is THAT what its about?

I think it started when Jimmi said
Scuse me- while I kiss this guy"...............

06-20-2003 13:08 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Cool I've been incognito, hiding from mr. sharky
(he's likes to thrash & nibble @ the bait around my soul).

I grew up in Stillwater (I think Terry/Roe could PACK the Freight House!).
Current suburban sink-hole dweller in Coon Rapids... and lovin' it!

Ok, all-time best musicians/bands:

1. DA
2. Lost Dogs
3. 77's
4. L.S.U. (my "wooden leg" vote, see #2)
5. The Choir
6. Mark Heard
7. The Call
8. Tonio K
9. Bill Mallonee
10. Sam Phillips

Pleased I'm glad to see everyone agrees!
06-20-2003 13:12 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:
New to the board... who actually lives in MN?

Woggy (I do. )
Commander Cote
DaLe
Dr. Rich
jollyholiday

Close enough ! Wink
JiMiNy

RaRe PoSTeRS:

Randy Carey
mprinsen

NoW we have :

Nez
&
mindgasket

Smile

anyMoRe ?

DiD SoMeoNe say "johnsonville Brats"... Roll Eyes
where are they all comming from ??? BBQ

06-20-2003 13:15 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
2. Lost Dogs
4. L.S.U. (my "wooden leg" vote, see #2)

here are my "wooden leg" vote's

1. Mac Powell (new blood)
2. Mike Knott (old blood)
3. Bill Mallonee (get the blood a boiling...)
4. Phil Madeira (A positive blood)
5. ????? ?????? (anyone else...)
6. Sam Phillips (get MY blood a boiling...Shocked )

06-20-2003 14:12 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

SAM PHILLIPS!!!

A BIG OL HOWDY AND A YASSSSA THERE!!!!!!
Even my chau·vin·ist self can listen to Sam-

06-20-2003 14:17 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

INDESCRIBABLE WOW, INDEED!

Ha-cha-cha-cha-cha...Tongue
06-20-2003 15:06 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

I have lived in Stillwater all my life, how long ago did you live here? Where abouts did you live?
06-20-2003 15:15 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
I have lived in Stillwater all my life, how long ago did you live here? Where abouts did you live?

I graduated Stillwater HS in '87 but really lived in St. Croix Beach.
Then in Afton for 5 years, then elsewhere. How about you?
By the way, I sent my Bash cash today Big Grin (2 persons worth)!

Has the venue been set?
06-20-2003 15:27 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Didn't Soundgarden, or was it Johnny Cash, go to Stillwater to ride a pack of dogs?

August 2005
06-20-2003 15:27 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

A special thanks to those who have sent their money in.
I received four payments today. The winners of the posters will be announced the day of the BBQ. But, so you don't all go crazy, the one's I received today were all winners, and you should know who you are. Keep it comin gang, let's show zippetydoodaddylonglegs how to do this. Remember the deadline is July 19. We are planning more give a ways too, like who comes the furthest, etc. I may even dig in my vault and............
06-20-2003 15:32 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

THE MAN HAS A VAULT......
CC- Woggy tol me theres some FAB4 in yer vault.......
THAT I wanna se as well.....................

06-20-2003 15:36 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
baby - she knows how to dance....
and I DO 2!!!!!
bathtub Dr P with Dr Rich and Dr Love!!!!!

yeah, but does she know how to STOP??? Smile

quote:
I think it started when Jimmi said
Scuse me- while I kiss this guy"...............

he he, i luv that...............

06-20-2003 15:53 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
Close enough ! Wink
JiMiNy (yes, he was BORN in MN, after all, and lived here for ......... um about 20 yrs?? beenie?)

RaRe PoSTeRS:

Randy Carey
mprinsen

NoW we have :

Nez
&
mindgasket

anyMoRe ?

DiD SoMeoNe say "johnsonville Brats"... Roll Eyes
where are they all comming from ??? BBQ

must be the BRATS, not the johnsonvilles Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

06-20-2003 15:56 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
Didn't Soundgarden, or was it Johnny Cash, go to Stillwater to ride a pack of dogs?

Break that rusty cage!

06-21-2003 12:43 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

answer Woogy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Woggy, I am not able to attend that BBQ w/Driver, not because I have an awfull slave driving wife as Driver would have you believe...well not entirely. The day chosen for that BBQ is actualy the exact day of our 8th wedding anniversary! So I will be staying home that day, maybe next time!

~Groucho~
06-23-2003 09:39 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH