Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Prickly Heat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Prickly Heat
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes

Smile )

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-13-2003 14:09 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
Does this mean that I should keep checking for Mr. Postman to arrive?

Hey wait just a minute Mr Postman! Cool

Pleased

06-13-2003 14:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Lost Eddie Fan
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 12-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jollyholiday

quote:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM WARM & FILLED
ARTIST MANAGEMENT:

RADIO PLAYERS NOW SHIPPING!

The long, long wait is finally over. The new Dr. Edward Daniel Taylor installment is now shipping. Very soon, the Radio Players will be visiting your mailbox and your disc player. As earlier mentioned, you'll find that you got a 2 for 1 special -- our way of saying sorry for the wait and thanks for your patience. Those of you also expecting DA, Roe and 77's related fan club releases will find them packaged with your Radio Players.

I'm checking the mail box when I get home!

-Jolly
06-14-2003 14:11 Lost Eddie Fan is offline Send an Email to Lost Eddie Fan Search for Posts by Lost Eddie Fan Add Lost Eddie Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I didn't get nofin' yet! Crying

06-14-2003 14:12 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I did! Big Grin

a bunch of bills, but nothing from the DA store yet...

Frown
06-14-2003 14:15 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I got junk mail and that was it! Frown

06-14-2003 14:16 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

got it! (and guilty pleasures)
06-14-2003 17:05 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

We got only a flyer from our CBS.

06-14-2003 17:11 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by anne
got it! (and guilty pleasures)

Evil

Wink
06-14-2003 17:18 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

What's it like, BD?

nudge,nudge

06-14-2003 20:10 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

anne is the one who got it...

not me Crying
06-14-2003 20:39 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Ain't got it yet here...Frown

Just a bill, a statement, a newsletter and an offer for a Disney credit card...Evil

Perhaps on Monday...If anne got her's there is hope! Pleased

06-14-2003 21:30 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

not yet Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nothing here as of Saturday.......continuing to wait at the mail box......neighbors getting worried......
06-14-2003 22:10 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead

Perhaps on Monday...If anne got her's there is hope! Pleased

for you maybe...

...we stopped our mail next week because we will be on vacation. Crying

I will have to wait until I get back home to hear it.

06-14-2003 22:13 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
nothing here as of Saturday.......continuing to wait at the mail box......neighbors getting worried......

My neighbors are always worried and it has nothing to do with me waiting by the mail box. Tongue
06-14-2003 22:14 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

What kind of trouble are you causing in the neighborhood BD?

-Jolly
06-14-2003 22:18 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

all kinds

Roll Eyes

Wink
06-14-2003 22:19 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
.......continuing to wait at the mail box......neighbors getting worried......

I got fined for violating a zoning code ... I've set up an altar and held vigils by our mailboxes ... I don't think it's that that the neighbors mind, however ... I don't even think it's the effigy of the good Dr. E. D. Taylor that minds them ... I think they're upset because I keep playing "Sprinklerhead" on my bassoon as my mantra ... That, couples with my endless supply of that Chili Onion Supreme from wally's Wiener World ... They claim that they can't even go to their mailboxes any more ... whatever that means ...

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-14-2003 23:48 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

It's already on ebay!!!!

Prickly Heat

06-15-2003 17:23 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
I got fined for violating a zoning code ... I've set up an altar and held vigils by our mailboxes ... I don't think it's that that the neighbors mind, however ... I don't even think it's the effigy of the good Dr. E. D. Taylor that minds them ... I think they're upset because I keep playing "Sprinklerhead" on my bassoon as my mantra ... That, couples with my endless supply of that Chili Onion Supreme from wally's Wiener World ... They claim that they can't even go to their mailboxes any more ... whatever that means ...

i can't imagine...

06-15-2003 17:46 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Prickly Heat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH