Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Crying Towel » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Crying Towel
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
It rocks. Well, some would disagree but it has a ton of great slow songs.

So is it more of the country sound like Gift Horse and Real Men Cry? I like those two, but I always liked the mixed sound of LRRH and GRS more...

Yes and No

Does that help?

No. What do you mean by "Yes and No"? Explain yourself, you dork...
05-31-2003 12:39 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It still has the Country feel to it but some of the songs could fit on LRRH.

Mercy Again could be a DA tune and Cry Out Loud is Mike doing that blues thang again.

I like it all the way around, then again I liked RMC and GH too.

BD

NCT Reviews
05-31-2003 12:45 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by BD
It still has the Country feel to it but some of the songs could fit on LRRH.

Mercy Again could be a DA tune and Cry Out Loud is Mike doing that blues thang again.

I like it all the way around, then again I liked RMC and GH too.

BD

NCT Reviews

Hmm... sounds pretty good... I'll have to get it soon...
05-31-2003 12:46 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Has anyone else noticed.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....that "Deeper in the Heart" sounds like the secret love child of "Ditto" and "The Rising"? And that if you slip "Deeper in the Heart" some ludes, it turns into "Crushing Hand"? Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-09-2003 18:00 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

i didn't like it the first couple of listens....
it's growing on me though, and that's a good thing.... Cool

06-09-2003 18:01 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
skcusnamrac
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-11-2002

all them Left Dogs songs sound the same to me... why can't they sing sompin like Bite the Dust or that Friday Night song that the c-man sings....

"I'm here to tell you that Sundays on the way... I just love that part, I gets all tingley just thinkn bout it.

i gots to go now...Crying
06-09-2003 18:05 skcusnamrac is offline Send an Email to skcusnamrac Search for Posts by skcusnamrac Add skcusnamrac to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by skcusnamrac

that is a good idea...... Big Grin

06-09-2003 18:09 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
all them Left Dogs songs sound the same to me... why can't they sing sompin like Bite the Dust or that Friday Night song that the c-man sings....

"I'm here to tell you that Sundays on the way... I just love that part, I gets all tingley just thinkn bout it.

Shocked
06-10-2003 15:13 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:

ByeBaby

06-10-2003 15:16 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Crying Towel

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH