Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How many people in here are fat? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How many people in here are fat? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bigboycying
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 02-24-2003

How many people in here are fat? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm guessing a few. I weigh a crisp 580.
05-31-2003 11:40 bigboycying is offline Send an Email to bigboycying Search for Posts by bigboycying Add bigboycying to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm not exactly fat, but I am overweight... I had gotten myself down to a more normal weight a few years ago, but then I slowly gained it back...
05-31-2003 12:25 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
ayespy
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 01-28-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

05-31-2003 12:49 ayespy is offline Send an Email to ayespy Search for Posts by ayespy Add ayespy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i can't use those anymore; i go to a truck
weigh station once a month.

05-31-2003 12:51 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
ayespy
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 01-28-2003

Shocked
05-31-2003 12:52 ayespy is offline Send an Email to ayespy Search for Posts by ayespy Add ayespy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

And even then, we can only measure my thighs.

05-31-2003 12:55 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

I'm about 150 lbs, but am about 20-25 lbs too heavy because I'm kind of "undertall."

05-31-2003 13:18 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

quote:
Originally posted by ayespy

I don't even register on one of those...Frown

...if the wind were to pick up abit, I'd blow away.......

05-31-2003 13:57 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Just take off that silly habit, and you'll
be fine.

05-31-2003 14:02 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

how the hell is this on-topic??? Confused

ok, not huge, but 5'9', 235 lbs..... Crying

hide the beer....

05-31-2003 15:24 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I got rid of 20 pounds but still want to drop another 30. The first 20 was easy, but now I'm stuck at 187 and haven't lost any in a few months.

Roll Eyes
05-31-2003 16:06 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
how the hell is this on-topic??? Confused

That's a good question... to make up for it, let's post on-topic stuff in the off-topic side...
05-31-2003 19:27 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I'm 5'8" and weigh 150. I am so underweight Big Grin

05-31-2003 22:38 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

We are only fat around the neck and back, and
of course Eric has that beerback.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-01-2003 01:19 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
SMACK-A-SAURUS REX SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 05-22-2003

ok, right now i feel really tall...Big Grin
06-01-2003 01:23 SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is offline Send an Email to SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Search for Posts by SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Add SMACK-A-SAURUS REX to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

Shocked

My fat is all in my head Roll Eyes

(I feel sort of average now... 5' 8.5" )

and DA rocks!
to keep things on topic for the ot police. Wink
06-01-2003 01:31 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

quote:

Now which one of you rides the RAZOR scooter and which one has the tatoo? Shocked

Big Grin

06-01-2003 01:56 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Music for the massive Big Grin

06-01-2003 11:35 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

That reminds me of the Infamous Stunt T-shirt with the two "large" guys on them little motorbikes! Shocked

(Apparently, not a high-selling item in the "Junkpile"!)

I get to wondering.....where did all those unsold t-shirts go?....Red Face

06-01-2003 11:51 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Eric has that beerback.

Shocked Tongue

06-01-2003 15:30 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How many people in here are fat?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH