Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry's least likely to be sung in church song » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry's least likely to be sung in church song
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any song that doesn't use the word God in it a million times or presents life in a happy dappy victorious way would be banned from church.

Can't stop baby (DANCE STOP)
Don't mean maybe (DANCE STOP)
Can't stop baby (DANCE STOP)
Don't mean maybe
DANCE STOP! DANCE DROP! DANCE ROCK!
CAN'T STOP! WOOOOOOOOO!!!
Contortionists are caught up in the cameras eye
The music explodes and the bodies fly
They're rating it a ten before they drop and die
"IT HAD A GOOD BEAT!" was their very last cry
05-22-2003 14:35 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

SOMEWHERE IN THERE... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

attack of the Pulpit Masters -
it may get cheers from the laity
-and frowns from the piety-eer I mean clergy!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-22-2003 14:53 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by John Foxe
Ooh yeah Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Attack of the pulpit masters. Oh yeah.

Not only the title and content, but the "interesting" music.

Hey Tim, I really liked your one-man brass section in this song. Actually, it was about ALL I liked in the song...

(Bracing for impact from some crazed Eddies fan now.)

Shocked

05-22-2003 15:52 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
I'm partial to Pie Hole.

I am proud to say that my little bro sang this one in our church for a talent show. Had everyone sing along, and everyone did, even the priest. It was a true moment of...of...something.

-Rob
05-22-2003 21:24 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 08-28-2002

I would say Pretend I'm Elvis. I can't see that one being sung in Church, although I think it's one of my favorite Terry songs.

gone, gone with God, but gone
05-22-2003 22:58 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Attack of the Pulpit Masters . Oh yeah! Pleased

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe

Not only the title and content, but the "interesting" music.

Hey Tim, I really liked your one-man brass section in this song. Actually, it was about ALL I liked in the song...

Shocked

Tongue

05-23-2003 15:10 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

John doesn't know your APM story, EH; you had better tell him.

05-23-2003 20:43 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I don't know the story either... Confused
05-23-2003 20:53 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
Attack of the Pulpit Masters . Oh yeah! Pleased

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe

Shocked

LOL! Tongue

hey, i'm a crazed eddies fan too! Mad Tongue Confused Pleased Baby

05-23-2003 20:59 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I've been know to be crazed at times...Cool
05-23-2003 21:01 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.

Awe, man...I really don't wanna go through it again ...

Attack of the Pulpit Masters Thread

05-24-2003 07:33 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
bigboycying
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 02-24-2003

Arthur Fhardi. What with all that knockwurst business.
05-24-2003 10:59 bigboycying is offline Send an Email to bigboycying Search for Posts by bigboycying Add bigboycying to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Let's Spin! Pleased

06-02-2003 20:19 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Home Permanent............'specially the chocolate Bibles line Smile

I love that line! One of Terry's best! Smile )

06-03-2003 15:42 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
quote:
Originally posted by .backs.

Awe, man...I really don't wanna go through it again ...

Attack of the Pulpit Masters Thread

we're the pooornooo people...

we're the pooooornooooo people! Pleased

06-03-2003 15:43 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by rob 3.0
I would say Pretend I'm Elvis. I can't see that one being sung in Church, although I think it's one of my favorite Terry songs.

that song would be great in church! Evil

06-03-2003 15:44 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Gort
unregistered

Freddie's Dead, Jesus Lives

06-03-2003 23:24
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

I kinda doubt that "Angels Tuck You In" would go over well in most churches... or "Props" (if the people understood what it was about)...
06-04-2003 08:56 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
I kinda doubt that "Angels Tuck You In" would go over well in most churches... or "Props" (if the people understood what it was about)...

I'm not sure I understand "Props" all that well. Cool

06-04-2003 09:00 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee

I'm not sure I understand "Props" all that well. Cool

I didn't either... but I think the part of the "Alarma Chronicles" that goes with it helps explain it somewhat...
06-04-2003 09:03 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry's least likely to be sung in church song

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH