Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Come as a Child (or not at all) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Come as a Child (or not at all)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Okay you Minnisota Twins Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When ya coming out!!!!??? You're on!
07-24-2003 23:24 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

absolutely wonderful recording!!! Smile
great job theo/terry and for a great cause....
it made me cry, and that is not easy to do.... Crying
if you haven't already ordered it, go and do so right now! Big Grin

Cool
07-25-2003 09:42 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK, I have a bunch of stuff selling at ebay. As soon as my buyers pay up I will get me a copy!!!

07-25-2003 09:45 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

DORF-
YA NEED A LIL HELP WITH "COLLECTIONS?"
I HAVE A FRIEND........

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-25-2003 09:57 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Jiminy's friend... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yonny Yohnson the Thud! Big Grin

Dorf! May God bless your pocket-book soon so that you may bless others! Cool
07-25-2003 10:46 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Dorf, whatcha sellin'?
07-25-2003 11:04 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

theoo.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I ordered my CAACONAA from my "slush fund"
(and CS84)
Love when that happens!
a lil side job- turn it over, bud....

07-25-2003 11:08 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
OK, I have a bunch of stuff selling at ebay. As soon as my buyers pay up I will get me a copy!!!

I had one guy tell me that he lost his job so could not pay for the $5.00 CD he bought. I left him negative feedback and he got really mad.

A couple other people just ignored my e-mails. For the most part people pay pretty good at ebay though.

07-25-2003 17:39 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Yonny Yohnson the Thud! Big Grin

Dorf! May God bless your pocket-book soon so that you may bless others! Cool

Thanks theo. I will order this week.

07-25-2003 17:40 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
Dorf, whatcha sellin'?

Well, here's a partial list:

An extra copy of Mark Heard--High noon
Burlap To Cashmere--Live At The Bitter End
Charlie Peacock--Love Life
Grammatrain--Lonely House
The Crossing--Dancing At The Crossroads
The Goo Goo Dolls--Gutterflower
Powerman 5000 Tonight The Stars Revolt
Outkast
Len
Oasis Be Here Now
Linkin Park--Hybrid Theory
Gin Blossoms--Congradulations I'm Sorry
American Pie 2 soundtrack
Filter
Green Day--Dookie
Alien Ant Farm
Enya--The Frog Prince Soundtrack

Should I go on Big Grin

As you can see mostly crap.

07-25-2003 17:45 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

You're so right, Dorf! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mostly crap! Big Grin

So somebody buy it from him so he get
his CAACONAA! dvvv dvvv dvvv dvvv (air guitar with vocal interface) dvv dvvv dvvv
07-27-2003 19:31 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Grand Encephalon

My people are paying up. I will be ordering very very soon.

07-28-2003 00:06 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Earii Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sorry it took me so long. but i finally checked out your web-page with the photos. thankx for including me in the line up. means a great deal.

in His grip,
theo
07-28-2003 19:20 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

CAACONAA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

got it today-
what a wonderwork
I recall a comment (wont go into who ) about Terrys "lack" of pro-life stance..
well -slap him hard with this one...
thats all I will say on this matter.

I am afraid that like K and I - I can't just put this one on the platter and spin it. Its just to emotional and sad. (in a good way)
It'll be reserved for certain times- for now.

07-28-2003 22:30 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
When ya coming out!!!!??? You're on!

Hey, Bro............let's go visit Theo, huh???????

Now, THAT would be the trip of a lifetime!!!!

Beenie just got his CAACONAA.............I think he'll let me give a listen............then MAKE me get my own. That's what good brothers are for, right????

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-28-2003 23:05 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Yah, Woggy... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and as your BROTHER in Christ, let me say,

"Yah! Gechyer own!" Big Grin

Course, if you come out here, I can hand it to you personally! Come on, boys & girls!
07-29-2003 09:29 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Grand Encephalon

I will order my copy tomorrow Theo. You can hold me to it.

07-29-2003 10:42 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Mostly crap! Big Grin

So somebody buy it from him so he get
his CAACONAA! dvvv dvvv dvvv dvvv (air guitar with vocal interface) dvv dvvv dvvv

WOW- I CAN ACTUALLY HEAR THAT!
gah-ha

07-29-2003 11:02 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Back in the 80s Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All the guitar parts were vocally:
gunk gunk, guh, guh, guh, guh, gunk gunk
07-29-2003 14:54 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Theo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I picked up CAACONAA from the Townsends at the show and this morning as I went to pick up McGriddles for my brood I gave it it's initial listen. I didn't read the booklet yet, but I knew where it came from and what it was for and so on the 10 minute drive I thought about your loss and tried to relate.

Last Saturday my 2 yr old broke his collar bone. I've been too busy with the show to really be home and give him the attention he needs and now it looks like the bone is starting to stick out. Mom needed a break and he needed me, so after breakfast it would be my job to take him to Urgent Care.

This was all on my mind and as I waited in the drive thru, "Said One Mother" came on. It wasn't long before I started to get emotional. When I got to the window I had to avert my eyes because I could feel them getting wet and by the time I hit the road again I had tears running down my face.

I know it was a mix of post-show blues and my sons pain and my wifes anxiety and my need for fast food, but that song hit me like a wall. I played it for my wife when I got home and wept some more. I played it for my mother and wept some more. I played it for my daughter and here come the tears again.

I've since pulled myself together and have read the notes. Your pain and loss is so real and terrible and yet it's become such a beautiful thing.

Thank you for the wonderful moments today.

God's blessings,

Freddy Martin

August 2005
08-03-2003 00:14 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Come as a Child (or not at all)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH