Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Tim Chandler! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey Tim Chandler!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

this thread is danger of sucking! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Was it one of those walking cigars that the dems use to harrass conservatives?

I didn't know Monica was a conservative....

oh... bringing out the "Monica/Cigar" jokes??? Roll Eyes

07-09-2003 14:17 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Soul Kissin
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
i'm taking the goatlady to see Zimmy in two weeks, and i'm sure she will throw herself on him.

Geez; Tom Petty, Bob Dylan. Don't your wives like people who don't talk like cavemen. Remember the time Petty and Dylan were on SNL, and they put captions under them when they'd talk? I gues your wives go for the good-songwirtng type. Better not throw them in TT's path.
SK
07-09-2003 14:17
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cavemen? She is also fond of Rush Limbaugh!
07-09-2003 14:20 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

wow--3 of us at 18 yrs--great!

being a dad--to me, a big part is just giving them a ton of time--that's a big reason i finally took a day gig--don't wanna be on the road away from them--gotta be there to watch them grow up

and i thought of another story--da was on an almost empty plane with the boston celtics. they were in first class of course, derri got larry byrd's autograph (who LOOKS like he's 8 feet tall) and dennis johnson was flirting like a maniac with the stewardesses
07-09-2003 14:27 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Soul Kissin
unregistered

quote:
Cavemen? She is also fond of Rush Limbaugh!

Limbaugh and Dylan. Sounds like a good gal you got there. Wink
I wish I could get my wife to be as fond of Dylan as she is of Limbaugh. Smile

I'd go crazy if I couldn't at least here Rush's opening monologue every day.
07-09-2003 14:28
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Um, dennis.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Was it one of those walking cigars that the dems use to harrass conservatives?
I didn't know Monica was a conservative....
oh... bringing out the "Monica/Cigar" jokes??? Roll Eyes

....did you REALLY want to give that post the title you gave it? Big Grin Wink Shocked

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-09-2003 14:30 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Dennis Praeger could kick Limbaugh's ass!
07-09-2003 14:31 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i think he did.
07-09-2003 14:31 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Soul Kissin
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
wow--3 of us at 18 yrs--great!

being a dad--to me, a big part is just giving them a ton of time--that's a big reason i finally took a day gig--don't wanna be on the road away from them--gotta be there to watch them grow up

and i thought of another story--da was on an almost empty plane with the boston celtics. they were in first class of course, derri got larry byrd's autograph (who LOOKS like he's 8 feet tall) and dennis johnson was flirting like a maniac with the stewardesses

I agree that time is the most important thing.

How old are your kids?

Mine:
- 7 yr. old twin girls
- 6 yr. old girl
- 4 yr. old boy
- 1 yr. old boy
- girl on the way in September

The Celtics, eh? I guess most people would feel pretty small standing next to all of them.
SK
07-09-2003 14:36
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
we have so much in common, Mr. Tim.

i am 18 and two until August!

WHy what's happening in August? Selling off one of the kids or are you guys pregnant again?

I know, I know, I'm not that stupid.

07-09-2003 14:36 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Soul Kissin
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
Dennis Praeger could kick Limbaugh's ass!

Who's DP? I know Limbabugh's kickin' everyone's rump when it comes to ratings. 20 million daily listeners.
07-09-2003 14:37
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Terry is a Praeger fan, and yes, he could kick some big but.
07-09-2003 14:39 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Soul Kissin
unregistered

quote:
Terry is a Praeger fan, and yes, he could kick some big but.

Is he a musicain, or what?
07-09-2003 14:40
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Dr-

is yer wife gonna stalk Tom Petty here in Duluth?
I'm goin to see him tonight
and Mavis Staples is the warmup-
should be a great show
One last dance with Mary Jane?

Me ? at the mercy of the flame for 21 years in Sept.
5 kids..aged

Yes - the math is right- Dr Love ain't the only old ager here.............

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-09-2003 14:42 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Conservative talk show host in LA. He is very bright and articulate. A very spiritual Jewish man, he is very candid in his views about the Middle East and other hot topics.

i'll look for a picture.
07-09-2003 14:44 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
A Hot Wolly

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Me ? at the mercy of the flame for 21 years in Sept.

Great John Mark tune!!
07-09-2003 14:49 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Soul Kissin
unregistered

quote:
Conservative talk show host in LA. He is very bright and articulate. A very spiritual Jewish man, he is very candid in his views about the Middle East and other hot topics.
i'll look for a picture.

Sounds like a good man.

I need to get to work for the rest of the day. You guys all have a great afternoon!!!
SK
07-09-2003 14:50
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

YOu would like him. You have a blessed day, SK.
07-09-2003 14:51 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Cya SK.

07-09-2003 14:57 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
A Hot Wolly

Denny P!
07-09-2003 15:08 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Tim Chandler!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH