Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Making Of Mr. Buechner's Dream DVD » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Making Of Mr. Buechner's Dream DVD 4 Votes - Average Rating: 9.254 Votes - Average Rating: 9.254 Votes - Average Rating: 9.254 Votes - Average Rating: 9.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

JiMiNy
Good to see your around.

Now, I was told if I wanted the straight dope I should go to Chandler..... Hmmmm, or did they say go straight to the dope, which would mean Ber.....ahhh, hmmmm, (think brain think)What I meant was.......doh!
05-12-2004 15:55 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey there Cote.

05-12-2004 15:57 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Hey Dennis,
What's Happenin', How about this Berger Guy? The only reason he's in the BAND, is because
.......How did he get in the band?
05-12-2004 16:00 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
And I am NOT a taste tester at a lead based paint manufacturing plant!! I'm a taste tester at a very respectable uranium mill!! Er, I was. I just got fired actually. gk!

most folks go with the flow
but Mr Berger?

he'll go with the glow....................................

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-12-2004 16:01 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Question Good question. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Because he has all the Windex? Confused

05-12-2004 16:02 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Now, I've heard tell that the FOAM Windex is a little more potent.....
05-12-2004 16:04 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

you "heard?"

Hmmmmmmm Roll Eyes

05-12-2004 16:05 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Hey, Hey Hey! You know better than that!

Maybe I read it somewhere....
05-12-2004 16:07 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

On the the Tuxedo Clad Megastar website? Confused

05-12-2004 16:10 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Why you little, I oughta, if I could only...YES.
05-12-2004 16:11 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought soPleased

When we gonna hook-up for another DA party? Confused

05-12-2004 16:12 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Actually, Gloryhounds are working on some new (old) tunes and I'm hoping July or August for another show, so we'll maybe coordinate something on the same day. I'll throw a bone out there and say one of the songs we're working on is Love Takes Over The World!
05-12-2004 16:15 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

sounds cool. I still have a present for you.

05-12-2004 16:17 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Well, maybe we can get together sooner than, Me, you, Tim, Dale and whoever else lives in the area. I'll give you a call soon......Gotta Go!

P.S. JiMiNy, You are going to play with us, right?!?!?!
05-12-2004 16:19 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

sounds good!

See Ya! Pleased

05-12-2004 16:22 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
you are correct, sir! especially about terry and greg. but i'll add a little about ed and me. ed actually runs his own business (design group) and he works like a maniac. yes, i still work for the same company that produces computer security software. it's definitely a full-time job.

Tim, isn't computer security an oxymoron?

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
05-13-2004 09:31 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead
quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
you are correct, sir! especially about terry and greg. but i'll add a little about ed and me. ed actually runs his own business (design group) and he works like a maniac. yes, i still work for the same company that produces computer security software. it's definitely a full-time job.

Tim, isn't computer security an oxymoron?

Maybe so, but I think it's ahead of (better than) army intelligence and honest lawyers!

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
05-13-2004 11:17 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Any chance "Nowhere is Someplace" will make it on the dvd as a bonus?

August 2005
05-13-2004 13:28 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
Any chance "Nowhere is Someplace" will make it on the dvd as a bonus?

Confused Cool

05-13-2004 14:16 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
Any chance "Nowhere is Someplace" will make it on the
dvd as a bonus?

Good Idea, we might not of even thought of that. If
we have room that might be a good bonus. keep using
the noodle.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-13-2004 14:21 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Making Of Mr. Buechner's Dream DVD

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH