Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Tim Chandler! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey Tim Chandler!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

[QUOTEHe's a Michiganian, like meself.
[/QUOTE]

A-ha!! Impostor! Michigander!
07-09-2003 13:37 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

jiminy--

i'll confess this on behalf of my wife--we were lucky enough to be invited to the grammys (2002) and my wife was practically stalking elvis costello--she walked right into his line of vision so he would have to say hello
07-09-2003 13:40 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Soul Kissin
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
quote:
He's a Michiganian, like meself.

A-ha!! Impostor! Michigander!

Yeah, sure, I know exactly what yer talkin' about. Who's an impostor for who? Who's on first? Who's Harry Crumb, for that matter?
07-09-2003 13:42
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Who's who here?
07-09-2003 13:42 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Soul Kissin
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
jiminy--
i'll confess this on behalf of my wife--we were lucky enough to be invited to the grammys (2002) and my wife was practically stalking elvis costello--she walked right into his line of vision so he would have to say hello

And I'll bet you've never thought of any of those women and how they were dressed there ever since, right? Wink
07-09-2003 13:44
Daniel Amos

sk--actually no, believe it or not. (it's great to be happily married

((and i had no problem with my wife's behavior--i thought it was very funny))
07-09-2003 13:45 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

And Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so very safe too!

Big Grin
07-09-2003 13:47 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Soul Kissin
unregistered

quote:
Who's who here?

Ah yes, ol' Whohere; he's an old friend of mine from college. Let me tell you about the time we played a prank in Professor Smith's class...
07-09-2003 13:48
Soul Kissin
unregistered

quote:
sk--actually no, believe it or not (it's great to be happily married

((and i had no problem with my wife's behavior--i thought it was very funny))

I'm happily married too. 9 years and 6 kids.
How long have you been married and how many kids?
SK
07-09-2003 13:52
Daniel Amos

18 years, 2 kids
07-09-2003 13:57 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Kissin
quote:
Who's who here?

Ah yes, ol' Whohere; he's an old friend of mine from college. Let me tell you about the time we played a prank in Professor Smith's class...

hey remember the time
remember the time we took that snake and we put it down little betheys dress
now I dont think Miss Axlerod was much impressed....

Alma Matar- Schools Out- Killer Coop

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-09-2003 13:58 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

we have so much in common, Mr. Tim.

i am 18 and two until August!
07-09-2003 14:00 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

tchan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

KIM- if you make the MN BBQ
You WILL be stalked-
and you wont think its funny!

Were not worthy!!!!!
Were not worthy!!!!!
Were not worthy!!!!!

but come on up and shock us anyway

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-09-2003 14:00 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Soul Kissin
unregistered

quote:
18 years, 2 kids

Are there any books about parenting, or being a good Dad, that you'd recommend? Any key principle(s) you think there are to being a Dad? Reply in five words or less please.
07-09-2003 14:01
Soul Kissin
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
quote:
Originally posted by Soul Kissin
quote:
Who's who here?

hey remember the time
remember the time we took that snake and we put it down little betheys dress
now I dont think Miss Axlerod was much impressed....

Alma Matar- Schools Out- Killer Coop

Sounz lyke the time ol' Principal Brown caught us chewin' tabakka an' fishin' while playin' hookey.
07-09-2003 14:04
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

quote:
jiminy--

LOL!
I don't blame her! Cool

I am sure that's what my wife would do if Tom Petty were there! Tongue

07-09-2003 14:10 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i'm taking the goatlady to see Zimmy in two weeks, and i'm sure she will throw herself on him.
07-09-2003 14:11 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

quote:
AAAHHHH...

The ecstasy of DA!!

Is this Lenny Wagonmaster?? Tongue

07-09-2003 14:11 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Was it one of those walking cigars that the dems use to harrass conservatives?

I didn't know Monica was a conservative....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-09-2003 14:15 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
we have so much in common, Mr. Tim.

i am 18 and two until August!

huh

in oct. it'll be 18 for us....of course we have 4 childrenSmile

07-09-2003 14:16 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Tim Chandler!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH