Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Tim Chandler! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey Tim Chandler!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Soul Kissin
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now you guys can smack me for not knowing who John Cusak is.

Here's another question:

What's the most scariest experience you've ever had on an airplane?
07-09-2003 13:24
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've never met anyone famous. But they've never met me either.
07-09-2003 13:25 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

i thought you met Wes and Theo?
07-09-2003 13:26 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Kissin
Now you guys can smack me for not knowing who John Cusak is.

SMACK!

07-09-2003 13:26 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Will Tim C. make an appearance at any of the BBQs?
07-09-2003 13:26 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
i thought you met Wes and Theo?

and your point is???? Wink
07-09-2003 13:26 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I saw Jim Belushi get into an elevator with a cigar... did not chat with him...

07-09-2003 13:26 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
Will Tim C. make an appearance at any of the BBQs?

I think Tim should drive to Minnesota! Pleased

07-09-2003 13:27 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Was it one of those walking cigars that the dems use to harrass conservatives?
07-09-2003 13:28 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Was it one of those walking cigars that the dems use to harrass conservatives?

it was a HUGE burro cigar! Shocked

07-09-2003 13:28 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

wow--between the choir and da, i didn't realize there were that many references to smoking (i just quit)

i love that ridiculous special effects joke in s&p

and yes, i'm very much a mingus fan--he was incredible
07-09-2003 13:29 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

I had cokes and chips with Geoff Moore and Vince Ebo. Got to drive Charlie Peacock to and from the airport, unload a big truck with Whiteheart - I worked with Sean Doty (Veil of Ashes) at a Christian bookstore. None of 'em are really famous though.
07-09-2003 13:30 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

ooops - sorry for interrupting. Wink
07-09-2003 13:30 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

wow! congrats!
I just quit myself not too long ago... I keep bumming off people once in a while...Roll Eyes

Yeah Mingus (& Monk) are the best! I like that kinda Jaco guy (for bass) too!

07-09-2003 13:32 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I shook hands with Todd Rundgren- bumped (literally) into Alice Cooper after the show (wrong Exit-JUST like Wayne and Garth-)
and had my picture taken with Carmen!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-09-2003 13:33 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Soul Kissin
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
I had cokes and chips with Geoff Moore and Vince Ebo. Got to drive Charlie Peacock to and from the airport, unload a big truck with Whiteheart - I worked with Sean Doty (Veil of Ashes) at a Christian bookstore. None of 'em are really famous though.

Geoff Moore is awesome. His new one is pretty good. Saw him in concert last summer, front row, just him with Roscoe Meek on acoustic. They were great!!!

Hey Tim, do you know Geoff Moore? He's a Michiganian, like meself.
07-09-2003 13:33
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I only smoke roundies...

Hey- did I say that out loud?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-09-2003 13:34 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

brd2yrmjggggxxxkkkorwhatever--

you weren't interupting

scariest moment on an airplane? i've been on several that landed in really bad winds--one landed almost sideways

and i'd love to come to any bbq that was within a reasonable driving distance
07-09-2003 13:35 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

AAAHHHH...

The ecstasy of DA!!

07-09-2003 13:36 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

don't know geoff moore--have seen him play at a fest or something
07-09-2003 13:36 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Tim Chandler!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH