Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Good Taylor lines » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good Taylor lines
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shemp
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"I love you Billy..."

Eddies
05-02-2002 05:16
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's a few of my classic faves:

Yes, deeply I have slept / And now I rise as one who has gone down / Into the well springs of new life / Down across the milk white sands / I wade out into the sleepy cove / And bathe in the holy stream / Then suddenly /I shatter the level mirror of the lake

-- The Pool

For me, therefore, everything has a double existence / Both in time and when time shall be no more / Vanity, vanity, all is vanity / And darkness is on the face of the deep / Who has failed, mankind or the church?

-- Hollow Man (Reprise)

"but that's how it has to end / On this side of glory, / Some wounds will never mend," / Says the author of the story

-- Author of the Story

05-02-2002 10:33 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Oh my! You'll fry as we wave good-bye to you--Skeptic's Song

Meal--entire song

When you draw back the curtain \He'll paint a picture for you\ And if a billion stars don't convince you baby\ He sent some letters signed His name with love too--On the Line

I have got a secret, I will slip it\ Under the door, slip it to this wicked wicked world--My room

And why do we feel we can live forever?\ Cos' they've piped in music of religious nature...--Mall All Over the World

When Moonlight Sleeps--entire song

Behold this dreamer in the arms of the beautiful one--Beautiful One

I'll stay right here\ Or I'll go away\ We'll live forever
If you want to--If You Want To

Hula if you must, but get back into the bus--Get into the Bus, Aloha

And who can avoid the sins of the fathers?\ But you go ahead kid\ It's your turn to walk on water--Sins of the Fathers

But it seems to me that long ago\ I knew you were the One
They call that metaphysical\ I guess I'm not that dumb-I've Got an Idea

we might love someone who's an enemy\ we might break the laws of entropy \and we might learn respect \you might even listen to me--Strange Days

don't cry, you big babies\don't feel sorry for yourselves \you're no more misunderstood \than anybody else--Elimination

05-02-2002 11:52 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

"Lust is his brew..."

eddies
05-02-2002 20:37
Jim Muglia
unregistered
taylor line Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"It was an ordinary extraordinary day."
- from Beuchner album
05-02-2002 23:23
Shemp
unregistered

Shocked
"'doin curlies on the floor"
Eddies
05-06-2002 13:05
samson samson is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

tst lines Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

stop surffing
Eddies
05-08-2002 04:08 samson is offline Send an Email to samson Search for Posts by samson Add samson to your Buddy List
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

pick your nose Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"smell a rose, pick your nose..."
(from Some Friendly Advice)

When my daughter (such a little angel) heard that one, she asked: "Daddy, is this song all about bad and yucky things?"
Big Grin

Cheers!
Gus

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

05-09-2002 11:36 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Luteous Llama

I also think that the use of
"ally ally oxen free" in Zoom Daddy Zoom is downright genius! But I can't find all the words to that song any where in Lyrics, so I won't post any more than that.

Also, the entire song Art Carney's Dream is genius!

But again, I don't know where to look for Lyrics of Swirling Eddies songs.

Cheers!
Kaf

For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava

05-09-2002 11:58 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Swirling lyrics Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Uhn, try under the "lyrics" link on the right, then scroll down to where it says "Swirling Eddies".

i’m like my dad (olly oxen free)
this movie’s bad (olly oxen free)
i hate that jerk (olly oxen free)
i’m late for work (olly oxen free)
05-09-2002 13:44 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

i kinda like this one.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

see that soul, give him the Word
see that jerk, gotta give him the bird

05-09-2002 17:30 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

"The Post Wars" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"let the games commence"

-not a TST line? Are you sure?

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-09-2002 17:35 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
see that soul, give him the Word
see that jerk, gotta give him the bird

that whole album is great... I just bought it a week or so ago and just wonder what the hell took me so long... Pleased

05-09-2002 17:35 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by web
Uhn, try under the "lyrics" link on the right, then scroll down to where it says "Swirling Eddies".

Thanks!

That's awesome. I could never find the Lyrics for SE songs before.

Cheers!
Gus

For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava

05-09-2002 17:39 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Kaf-N-8ed
quote:
Originally posted by web

Thanks!

That's awesome. I could never find the Lyrics for SE songs before.

Cheers!
Gus

do you have any SE?? Shocked

05-09-2002 17:48 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

"i get to wondering..." Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

that whole album is great... I just bought it a week or so ago and just wonder what the hell took me so long... Pleased
[/QUOTE]

i was wondering the same thingBig Grin

05-09-2002 19:10 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

I'm gettin' to wonderin' Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how you get those lil' stars under yer designations?

05-09-2002 19:13 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by ™
how you get those lil' stars under yer designations?

post, post and post some more Smile )

05-09-2002 19:17 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

i was wondering the same thingBig Grin

[/QUOTE]

ya... great stuff Smile

05-09-2002 19:18 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Bibleland rocks! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's to Motorcycle what Magical Mystery Tour was to Sgt. Pepper-

05-09-2002 19:20 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Good Taylor lines

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH