Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Let's Talk dämb it » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Let's Talk dämb it
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They are all cool!

01-02-2003 20:04 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well BD it arrived and I've been listening to it for the entire day.

You idiot (eeeeeedyot) why you didn't stand up front and centre and list yourself as Executive Producer and Project Coordinator was a gross oversight. I love the picture on the inside - Thank you for not taking advantage of the pose and nailing me to the walls of the church.

Posted my usual brand of reviews on my DA page of all places.

PS Did anyone else find some disturbing parallels between this and Sacred Cows?

damb it reviewed at banophernalia.com

PS drop by and say hello

JtT

Honoured to be a part of the madness.

01-02-2003 22:56 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Sticky
BD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it possible to order another copy???

My little bro, who sang on "She's A Hard Drink" with me, wants to order a copy. He was excited.

Every track on here is a gem!

yes it is, I'm out of the artwork as of tonight, but I need to get some more printed anyway. I'll be printing up around 20 more copies sometime this weekend.

If anyone else wants to order more, use the payal link or order form on my website. Thanks

BD
01-02-2003 23:09 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall

too funny

Big Grin

"the eeeeeedyot" Wink
01-02-2003 23:11 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Jim Muglia
unregistered

Well I'm really late on the bandwagonn of the dambit cd; I just ordered my copy here on January 3. I'm looking forward to checking out and reviewing all of the songs in the Song Lyrics threads which have already been started. Can't wait to hear what all this positive hype is about! :-)
01-02-2003 23:21
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

You all really must read Jevon's review!

There I go being bossy again.
01-03-2003 00:49 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Epiphany! (....................................... ................-or Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
this event must be added to the DA history timeline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gotta happen (.......................................................-or not)

quote:
SO, how many have listened to Disc #1 and found the surprise?????????????????????

Thanks BD fer humorin' me!

quote:
why you didn't stand up front and centre and list yourself as Executive Producer and Project Coordinator was a gross oversight.

Agreed, this is where editors come in handy-
(humility, it still throws us megalomaniacs when we see it exhibited!)

-

I KNEW we had it in us! WE ROCK!!!*

*because God loves us!

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
01-03-2003 01:01 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

1, 4, and 10 surely are good numbers, TM!
01-03-2003 01:11 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

actually Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

57 and 89 were always cool numbers to us
(I don't know why, something in the way they sound)

of course 42....
Big Grin

01-03-2003 01:14 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by BD
WOW!

Not too bad, only about 9 days or so.

That beats Canada!

BD

DAmb straight! Big Grin

01-03-2003 01:14 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

quote:
Originally posted by ™
of course 42....
Big Grin

That took some real Deeeep Thought.

01-03-2003 01:28 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Big Grin

01-03-2003 01:29 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

ya hafta picture James Brown sayin' 'em

"-fitty sebn! (HUH!)"

"ayteh NAH! (OWW!)"

of course 42 you just say in a Hal voice

01-03-2003 01:32 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Dave's not here ...

01-03-2003 01:46 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Dave's not here man.

01-03-2003 01:47 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Well BD it arrived and I've been listening to it for the entire day.

You idiot (eeeeeedyot) why you didn't stand up front and centre and list yourself as Executive Producer and Project Coordinator was a gross oversight. I love the picture on the inside - Thank you for not taking advantage of the pose and nailing me to the walls of the church.

Posted my usual brand of reviews on my DA page of all places.

damb it reviewed at banophernalia.com

PS drop by and say hello

JtT

Honoured to be a part of the madness.

Thanks Jevon. I just read your review. It's cool that you put it up on your site.

01-03-2003 09:42 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Hmmmm.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Then, of course, there's THIS line:

"At times this board is a place of thought provoking discussions, but most often it resembles a not quite done Mexican taco."

Yo te quiero?

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
01-03-2003 10:00 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Woolly Eggwhisk

speaking of course of my contributions. Mexican food = flatulence (at least for me).

Oh wait, that's food = flatulence.

Oh well.

01-03-2003 11:22 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Dave's not here ...

(Soft knocks at the door)
CHONG: Who is it?
CHEECH: It's me, Dave. Open up, man, I got the stuff.
(More knocks)
CHEECH: It's me, Dave, man. Open up, I got the stuff.
CHONG: Who?
CHEECH: It's, Dave, man. Open up, I think the cops saw me come in here.
(More knocks)
CHEECH: It's, Dave, man. Will you open up, I got the stuff with me.
CHEECH: Dave, man. Open up.
CHONG: Dave?
CHEECH: Yeah, Dave. C'mon, man, open up, I think the cops saw me.
CHONG: Dave's not here.
CHEECH: No, man, I'm Dave, man.
(Sharp knocks at the door)
CHEECH: Hey, c'mon, man.
CHEECH: It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me.
CHEECH: Dave, man. Open up.
CHEECH: Yeah, Dave.
CHEECH: What the hell? No, man, I am Dave, man. Will you...
(More knocks)
CHEECH: C'mon! Open up the door, will you? I got the stuff with me, I think the cops saw me.
CHEECH: Oh, what the hell is it...c'mon. Open up the door! It's Dave!
CHEECH: Dave! D-A-V-E! Will you open up the g-d door!
CHEECH: Yeah, Dave!
CHEECH: Right, man. Dave. Now will you open up the door?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

01-03-2003 11:58 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
Okay, BD...I need alittle lesson in Deutsch.

Whats written on the cover above "DAMB FAN ALBÜM"?

it's of course a big secret...but I believe it has something to do with the ugly thread.

BD

Sister Mary Elephant?
01-03-2003 12:42
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Let's Talk dämb it

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH