Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Let's Talk dämb it » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Let's Talk dämb it
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BD
Thanks CP!

I knew someone would remind me.

I know yours wont be there for a little while longer, I was just hoping... When I mailed it, the screen said 7 to 9 days, it's only been 5 days if you take out Christmas, and then you'll lose another day for New Years.Frown

BD

We also have Boxing day and the Day after New Years so take out another 2 days too. Frown

We're all going on a summer holiday - no more working for a week or two fun and laughter on a summer holiday - no more worries for me and you awoo for me and you.
------Sir Cliff Richard

12-31-2002 15:18 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Yuppum Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Woggy got hers. (She called me)

BD- the artwork is beautiful! yer DAMBers around the edge- I miss some voices there.
the "desert beauty" backgrounds- whynot!
and its all so crisp and neat.
the discs themselves have top knotch artwork.
Keep in mind kiddles...(you said it BD, but still) this is all possible cuz we love the musical brain of one lil band (led by one little gawd).....when you keep that perspective its an awesome thing!
I'm headed for my first "headphones on" listen of the real thing.
see you after the trip!
jiMinY (one small part) cRickEt

I got it in time for my roadtrip..........was able to listen all the way from Duluth to Verndale..........great stuff, all Smile

BD, you are the bestest of the best! The artwork is splendid, the tunage is awesome, and it's just plain loverly.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-31-2002 16:12 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
"Bibleland Suite," ...

tm has some talent there! Big Grin

12-31-2002 16:15 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

BTW Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who is Bubba Death Machine?
I really liked Sprinkler Head! Big Grin

12-31-2002 16:16 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

DAmb It is great!

12-31-2002 20:26 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

-mine arrived New Years eve! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

amid new disc burners and new (pre-ownedConfused ) cars to register I've been lisenin' and ohhhhhhh mang!

A lotta comen-Terry is comin' but I just gotta say ...........................................................................
"Ladies and gentleman....-WES BERLIN and band!!!"

Woo hoo!!!

(say, how many of you got Terry to sit in on yer projects?!)
Big Grin

excellent job BD and DAmb fans

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
01-02-2003 02:19 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
Okay, BD...I need alittle lesson in Deutsch.

Whats written on the cover above "DAMB FAN ALBÜM"?

it's of course a big secret...but I believe it has something to do with the ugly thread.

BD

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
01-02-2003 06:58
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
CATEGORICALLY SPEAKING:
a few of you folks are technological WIZARDS !!!!!
tm how do you do it? Is that intro to yer suite Stooges alone? I am not sure as I try to catch it all.(because I'm pure as the driven snow also?)
And Shemp- Babble-on is priceless!
You mix an match, cut and paste dudes-I am enamored by your button pushing expertise.
You both share the award for "effects"- (not to diminish anyone else please-but them 2 drop my jaw)
jiMinY

Aufrichtig vielen Dank!
01-02-2003 07:02
Shemp
unregistered

Just got mine...
Actually it went to my neighbor’s house (I have a psycho mailman), who promptly opened it by accident, and then brought over to my house...
Who is Shemp he asked? heh heh

Sir Dorkness,
May you live in infamy in the annals of ccm. This tribute is the best ever and puts all others to shame. Me thinks this is the start of sumthin BIG… Also, this event must be added to the DA history timeline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the DAmb,
What marvelous talent you all have. Thank you all. I'll be following up with more in depth commentary once I have some time to listen to over and over again.

God Bless Us everyone and God Bless the DAmb!

01-02-2003 07:18
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

Big Grin
01-02-2003 07:41 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

me, too Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
YOU post so little- I Loved All that remains
Your daughter has a beautiful voice- and your instrumentation is so sweet.
Love the pics too-you cow people!
Its pretty dang good eh?
What talent abounds among the disciples!
jimiNy Cricket

All That Remains is one of my favorites from this project.....what a lovely song! Melony has a beautiful quality to her voice, and the words just blow me away.

More comments to come.............

01-02-2003 09:30 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

oooops Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

All That Remains is one of my favorites from this project.....what a lovely song! Melony has a beautiful quality to her voice, and the words just blow me away.

More comments to come.............

I meant MELODY...........sorry.

I brought the CD's to work so I could listen again....it's very hypnotic...............like JimIny said, every time you listen, you hear new and better stuff.

I'm actually enamoured of DFBG, and Bibleland cracks me up. Oh, and Happily Married Man is another favorite - what FUN! Good Job, Monty and Mrs Monty!!!!! love it Smile

SO, how many have listened to Disc #1 and found the surprise?????????????????????

01-02-2003 09:51 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

The surprise? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
SO, how many have listened to Disc #1 and found the surprise?????????????????????

You mean the one where we discover that you actually sing pretty good? Yeah, found it.... Tongue Tongue Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
01-02-2003 10:14 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

I'm hoping mine shows up today...i hope.
01-02-2003 12:13 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

yEAH, THAT'S the one! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:

You mean the one where we discover that you actually sing pretty good? Yeah, found it.... Tongue Tongue Tongue

silly boy.......................

nope, not what I was talkin' about, though.

01-02-2003 15:08 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Oh boy! oh boy! oh Boy!

It's here! it's here! it's here!

Up to track 4 of disk one so far - woo hoo.

I don't want to get out the magnifying glass on the off chance that I sear my eyeballs but is that a picture of the c-man in the lower left hand side of the inside gatefold (next to tracks 13, 14 and 15)?

Wes berlin is singing now.

woo hoo!

01-02-2003 15:34 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

WOW!

Not too bad, only about 9 days or so.

That beats Canada!

BD
01-02-2003 18:44 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

I got mine today. i'm almost embarrassed by my submissions.

Jerry Chapman's cover of "She's All Heart" made me cry. It was perfect. I was driving home, listening to it for the third time and I had too pull over and weep.

Thanks BD!!!! This is better than I ever imagined.
01-02-2003 19:21 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

BD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it possible to order another copy???

My little bro, who sang on "She's A Hard Drink" with me, wants to order a copy. He was excited.

Every track on here is a gem!
01-02-2003 19:25 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Sticky

i'm almost embarrassed by my submissions.

why? yours are very very cool!

01-02-2003 19:38 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Let's Talk dämb it

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH