Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit - New Deadline » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Negative Fruit - New Deadline 5 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jwaltb
Hello DAMB'ers! It looks like we'll have a submission after all. The way things have been going so far this year I was beginning to believe we just wouldn't get to it but thankfully things worked out to where we were able to get something together. Hopefully switching songs is allowed (as well as being a pretty infrequent lurker here......). Been to BD's site and sampled the clips that are there. From what I've heard we ought to have a pretty interesting mix again. And once again I also have an awe-filled appreciation for those of you who are whizzes(?) at this recording thing. What patience you must have..............
Looking forward to hearing the full versions.

JimB

WALT-
HURRAY!
I JUST LISTENED TO "ALL THAT REMAINS" - AND SEE YOU WERE SCHEDULED FOR MNF-
CANT WAIT!

AM SOOO CLOSE THERE-BD- GUILTY IS DONE (FOR ALL INTENT AND PURPOSE) AND THE OTHER IS "NEAR THE CAN" JUST NOT IN IT-
NOT THAT CAN-DUH!
JImINY

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-12-2003 16:00 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
BDasso, did the package arrive from Jevon yet?

I haven't been home to check the mail yet today.... If it's there I'll let you know.

if not..... Frown

BDasso

11-12-2003 18:05 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
quote:
Originally posted by jwaltb
Hello DAMB'ers! It looks like we'll have a submission after all.
JimB

WALT-
HURRAY!
I JUST LISTENED TO "ALL THAT REMAINS" - AND SEE YOU WERE SCHEDULED FOR MNF-
CANT WAIT!

AM SOOO CLOSE THERE-BD- GUILTY IS DONE (FOR ALL INTENT AND PURPOSE) AND THE OTHER IS "NEAR THE CAN" JUST NOT IN IT-
NOT THAT CAN-DUH!
JImINY

I have several new clips ready to post including one from JB and Mel, I just haven't had time to do so yet. Maybe tonight... Cool

I played their version of Be My Hiding Place several times the other day..... it's just beautiful. Crying That one may be the first full download from MNF. Smile )

As for you JimINy, Don't make me kick your CAN! GET THEM SONGS DONE BOY!!!

Tongue

as a side note: My boss just informed us that we may be working a few Sundays over the next two months to get two large projects done before Christmas. Oh Joy..... The guys in the shop are already working 56 hrs a week, what's one more day?

BD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 11-12-2003 18:16.

11-12-2003 18:16 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

I posted my submission today you should get it in a week or so

11-12-2003 20:15 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Ooo, Oo, OOOOO..........

...........patience, dorkboy, patience.

when BeenieBoy says it's in the can, believe him!

and won't it all be fun!

Nice to hear that some of the first timers will be back.................YOO HOO, JB..............you COULD hang around here a little more, ya know!

Can't wait to hear everyone's stuff Smile Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

11-12-2003 21:19 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Holy Moley. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey folks. Long time, no type.

So, when is this baby gonna be ready for PayPal? I have to place my DA DVD preorder this weekend (after I get paid, 'natch), so I'm trying to get my ducks in a row.

MNF sounds terribly exciting and I wish I could have pulled that "Soon" multi-person contribution together. Sadly, my keyboard just couldn't eke out the right "sound".

While we're on it BD, we have a new manager at work and she's been giving us all kinds of hours. I never see the difference in my checks though... What's up with that?!

As for the Mike Roe collection, I'll put in my bid for "Treasure In You".

My CD was finally finished and released, much to the overwhelming cheers and accolades of no one. Cry for me Argentina. And here's some trivia for you DA-Heads: I named the disc "The Look and Social Discomfort".

Finally, I won $25 at a local Karaoke night (oh, the humanity) doing America's "Sister Golden Hair". Next stop, the stages of Vegas, free drinks, a dream and granny panties. Lots and lots of granny panties.

It's not unusual to be loved by anyone...
DwD
11-12-2003 22:27 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

RE: Holy Moley. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
Hey folks. Long time, no type.

So, when is this baby gonna be ready for PayPal?

Around Dec. 1st

quote:
MNF sounds terribly exciting and I wish I could have pulled that "Soon" multi-person contribution together. Sadly, my keyboard just couldn't eke out the right "sound".

Crying

quote:

While we're on it BD, we have a new manager at work and she's been giving us all kinds of hours. I never see the difference in my checks though... What's up with that?!

I'm still paid by the hour luckily so when the hours go up I do see a small change in pay. Of course more of my money goes to taxes too. Mad

quote:

As for the Mike Roe collection, I'll put in my bid for "Treasure In You".

Sounds Good

quote:

My CD was finally finished and released, much to the overwhelming cheers and accolades of no one. Cry for me Argentina. And here's some trivia for you DA-Heads: I named the disc "The Look and Social Discomfort".

How come I didn't know about this??? Confused

quote:

Finally, I won $25 at a local Karaoke night (oh, the humanity) doing America's "Sister Golden Hair". Next stop, the stages of Vegas, free drinks, a dream and granny panties. Lots and lots of granny panties.

It's not unusual to be loved by anyone...
DwD

Tongue
granny panties Roll Eyes

11-12-2003 23:16 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

I don't have the "official" pages or links set up yet, but here are clips of the latest songs for MNF.

http://www.bigdork.org/dambII/Clips/

BD

11-12-2003 23:23 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

BD,

We are going to see what we can do with those vocals in the next two days (we've been trying real hard, but so far we don't have any good takes). I hope you don't mind downloading those tracks off the Web... We'll have'em up when they're ready. Otherwise, they will difinitely be late. Shocked Frown

11-13-2003 00:12 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
We'll have'em up when they're ready. Otherwise, they will difinitely be late. Shocked Frown

You're already late! Mad

Tongue
Just let me know when you have them done Cool

BD

11-13-2003 07:17 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Light Under Bushels? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Or am I blotting out the dimness?

Either way, "The Look and Social Discomfort" can be checked out at the addy below. I like it, so I guess that's the important thing.

<url>www.cafepress.com/introverse</url>

But it'll be nice to hear all the DA contributions when this deal's buttoned up. Can't wait for December!

DwD
11-13-2003 20:16 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Ceremonial Kernel

Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
We'll have'em up when they're ready. Otherwise, they will difinitely be late. Shocked Frown

Just let me know when you have them done Cool

BD

Just finished the vocals today (unless we have the time to add a little something extra). Adam's going to be working on mixing them down and mastering them, but it just happens to be a very busy weekend for him... and me. We'll see if we can't get them up by Saturday, and if not, Sunday. If you want some rough mixes, we could send those out right away.

11-14-2003 00:16 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

I'm trying to figure out the track list now so a rough mix would help with that. If you can email them as mp3s that would work for now.

BD

11-14-2003 07:07 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

OK, I'll see what I can do.

11-15-2003 01:48 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Still no sign of the camcorder tape of Jevon and Theo? Oh the mail, I hate the mail. 3 - 5 days they say. Two weeks ago.

11-15-2003 11:34 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

yes i did Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sent out my wavs yesterday!
Thanks a lot BD
now I am going thru that "I'm trying to be creative" letdown- you know, that one where you are trying to sneak every extra moment away from family-cuz you "NEED TO BE ART!!!" for a while- well- what a mighty
crash that is when you are through!!
What can a man do--??
I know- RECORD SOME MORE CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whew- thanks-I feel better now...

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-15-2003 20:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
Still no sign of the camcorder tape of Jevon and Theo? Oh the mail, I hate the mail. 3 - 5 days they say. Two weeks ago.

woo hooo!

got it jevon!

I'll let you know when I get the chance to look at it. Roll Eyes

heh heh

BD

p.s.

also got tunes on CD this week from Roger Curran (Bison) and JB (jwaltb) I think that puts us at 25 tunes with a couple more on the way. Smile

11-15-2003 20:53 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Tongue

11-15-2003 21:08 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Check your email BD. Let me know if you were able to get those rough mixes (or if you even received our email).

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by arcticsunburn: 11-16-2003 01:59.

11-16-2003 01:58 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

God Bless the men and woman who proudly wear the uniform of the postal service in our wonderful countries.

Jevon.

11-16-2003 17:17 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit - New Deadline

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH