Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Swirling Eddies Concert » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Swirling Eddies Concert
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Thanks for posting the picture.

you're very welcome

BD

(staying in polite mode)

08-07-2002 23:16 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

RAR Mad

08-09-2002 16:47 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

hey this pic belongs on the monkeyboard -- http://www.thechoir.net/pages/boardpix.html -- so that dan michaels can add his insightful editorial captions...! Big Grin

(i can see it going something like this: ''dr rich valiantly holds back tears of disappointment at being stuck posing with indie hindie, instead of that sexy, sax-playing, dan michaels'' )
heh heh
08-09-2002 19:14 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by anne
hey this pic belongs on the monkeyboard -- http://www.thechoir.net/pages/boardpix.html -- so that dan michaels can add his insightful editorial captions...! Big Grin

(i can see it going something like this: ''dr rich valiantly holds back tears of disappointment at being stuck posing with indie hindie, instead of that sexy, sax-playing, dan michaels'' )
heh heh

I posted the pic somewhere on the Choir message board??

I think it's in the thanks skinny or steve h thread??

BD

08-09-2002 21:08 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

ah yes, i saw it there, but i just feel like dr rich's pic belongs with the other monkeyboard pics -- (it's like the family photo album Tongue ) -- cuz then it will be........
uh............
assimilated
(Shocked )
08-10-2002 02:22 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
ah yes, i saw it there, but i just feel like dr rich's pic belongs with the other monkeyboard pics -- (it's like the family photo album Tongue ) -- cuz then it will be........
uh............
assimilated
(Shocked )

did you just swear?

08-10-2002 15:01 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

heh heh

I posted the pic somewhere on the Choir message board??

I think it's in the thanks skinny or steve h thread??

BD

Thanks BD! Too funny!

Anne, you worry me Big Grin

08-10-2002 15:11 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Skinny and Doc

Now all we need are the other five Dwarves

BD

I want to keep this near the top! Wink

08-13-2002 13:44 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I wore that shirt on Tuesday! Big Grin

08-15-2002 18:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

lol

Big Grin

08-15-2002 20:20 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:

Men Without Hats have a song called Tuesday...

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
08-15-2002 20:33 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:

Men Without Hats have a song called Tuesday...

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

isn't there some 80's group called "'til tuesday" or something like that?

08-19-2002 16:08 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Yes there is. Aren't they the ones that sang Voices Carry?

08-19-2002 16:13 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:

Yeah!
and of course there is The Moody Blues with Tuesday Afternoon Big Grin

and The Stones with Ruby Tuesday! Tongue

08-19-2002 16:22 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
quote:

Yeah!
and of course there is The Moody Blues with Tuesday Afternoon Big Grin

and The Stones with Ruby Tuesday! Tongue

The Mockers - Forever Tuesday Morning!
08-19-2002 16:50 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Lucy Lucy is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-16-2002

I'm completely lost here Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what are we all talking about, is this all a bunch
of "grey poop'on chat"
sorry...
lucy

the pic turned out reighteous dude BTW
08-19-2002 18:03 Lucy is offline Send an Email to Lucy Homepage of Lucy Search for Posts by Lucy Add Lucy to your Buddy List
Lucy Lucy is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-16-2002

Hey brother's Townsend? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any word yet on a Video of this concert? I REALLY WANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT IT
WANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT IT
WANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT IT
WANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT IT'WANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT ITWANT IT
Note my enthusiasm
lucy
08-19-2002 19:18 Lucy is offline Send an Email to Lucy Homepage of Lucy Search for Posts by Lucy Add Lucy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
Skinny and Doc

Now all we need are the other five Dwarves

BD

I want to keep this near the top! Wink

I am wearing my tuesday shirt today! Big Grin

08-20-2002 18:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

that's because it's tuesday!

08-20-2002 18:55 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
that's because it's tuesday!

darn tootin'!

btw I got your PM and replied.

08-20-2002 18:56 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Swirling Eddies Concert

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH