Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Negative Fruit
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My manager, one Mr. JimInY Cricket, Esquire, shall handle the final decisions on all song choices. Mr. Cricket, under the auspices of Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe, shall make all arrangements forthwith ad nauseum antidisestablishmentarianism. Please direct any inquiries to him at: 777 Lemon Drive, Disney World, USA.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Queen Woggy (sorta like Queen Latifa, only cuter Smile )

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-21-2003 09:45 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Queen Woggy (sorta like Queen Latifa, only cuter)"

SO yer tellin me your gonna be at the Oscars?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-21-2003 10:20 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
"Queen Woggy (sorta like Queen Latifa, only cuter)"

More like Queen Latte.... Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
03-21-2003 10:46 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
My manager, one Mr. JimInY Cricket, Esquire, shall handle the final decisions on all song choices. Mr. Cricket, under the auspices of Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe, shall make all arrangements forthwith ad nauseum antidisestablishmentarianism. Please direct any inquiries to him at: 777 Lemon Drive, Disney World, USA.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Queen Woggy (sorta like Queen Latifa, only cuter Smile )

Queen Woggy,

I've heard of this manager who is representing you. You know, I feel it is just fair to warn you about him. If you look carefully (or even knock a little bit) you'll find that his legs are made out of titanium. Also, in the past that he has been beaten to a pulp and even nailed to a helm.

Now, I don't want to spread gossip or anything, but you might want to watch out for this guy. Just ask yerself some questions, dear Queen. What could he have done to warrent such treatment and injuries?

If I were you, I'd carry a shingle-hatchet just for protection. I'm not sure about this next point, but I think he also represented "David Anus" wannabe, "Bird Boy," who later turned out to have stolen a Dr. Edward Daniel Taylor shipment, killed the drivers and abused a platypus named Earl.

Now, Dear Queen, I'm not telling you what to do ... just to be careful when dealing which characters with such questionable ... well, character. Remember that shingle-hatchet. It could save your life!

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
03-21-2003 11:27 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

There's at least something about the idea of JimInY as Brian Epstein that strikes me as funny....

03-21-2003 11:33 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

shingle hachet!
My mother used to make a great hot dish with tuna and peas called Sh_t on a shingle:
keep in mind -
these titanium legs are very powerful,I could shovel a few loads into that piehole of yours before you could say.
might as well use my acro!.

before you could say
JIMINY CRICKET!

03-21-2003 11:33 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

as you can see- there are similarities..
but he really should be wearing his
cravat.

03-21-2003 12:11 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

(like me!)

03-21-2003 12:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

I'm just trying to warn our dear Queen about questionable characters, that's all. You can't get upset about me trying to warn and protect our Queen!

As for yer titanium legs being powerful ... watch it or I'll magnetize you!

quote:
shingle hachet!
My mother used to make a great hot dish with tuna and peas called Sh_t on a shingle:
keep in mind -
these titanium legs are very powerful,I could shovel a few loads into that piehole of yours before you could say.
might as well use my acro!.

before you could say
JIMINY CRICKET!

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
03-21-2003 12:25 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Official Impasto

quote:
shingle hachet!

Yes, a shingle hatchet! My one Bible College prof used to carry one for protection.

03-21-2003 12:26 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I mean this-brian Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

03-21-2003 12:58 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
quote:
shingle hachet!

Yes, a shingle hatchet!

Will you people please stop drinking? It frightens the children!

03-21-2003 13:08 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I know!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

CArl-
I think hes trying to say
single cravat!

03-21-2003 13:27 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I was going to use the word
ascot
but I can imagine where THAT could have gone.

03-21-2003 13:41 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

The Argument Dump'd been my guess.... we got LOTS of ascots there.... Big Grin

03-21-2003 13:43 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
I was going to use the word
ascot
but I can imagine where THAT could have gone.

probably here....

(john lennon's home in ascot)

03-21-2003 13:45 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

no.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was thinkin its what the vice squad says to the lady of the evening.........

03-21-2003 14:06 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

i know, i know....i was just trying to save us from that.

03-21-2003 14:50 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:

(like me!)

What's this, Kermit the Frog passing gas?

03-21-2003 15:59 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

playing "Covered Wagons?"

or "dutch oven?"

03-21-2003 16:05 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH