Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship Of The Damb-Minnesota Chapter » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship Of The Damb-Minnesota Chapter
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

there will be NO exposing of oneself!

I mean, really, I might just be the only girl there.........

Looking forward to seeing ya'll...........keep them shins covered, however Smile

Maybe we could all make a list of days that would work?

here's mine, in the next month or two:

April 5
April 19
April 26
May 17
May 24
May 31

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-28-2003 17:36 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Woggy
I think you've got a great Idea there. Why doesn't everyone pick out dates for the next month or two and we'll go from there. I've got a couple of weddings to go to and the band I'm in has a date to play also coming up, so, I will do my best to post my dates in the next day or so. Also I want to clarify a couple things. A) I will be giving to everyone who comes a special gift. B) I'm hoping everyone is willing to chip in for pizza.
God Bless

P.S. Theo are you going to make it? Tim? Ed? Greg?
Jerry? Alex? Terry? Where's Steve?
03-29-2003 00:17 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Pizza it is Smile

I think ALL of the Daniel Amos guys should show up.........it would be a coup!

03-30-2003 00:22 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

DAZE....ER DAYS Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

as some of you know- my wife is on the mend

I think a May date will work best-(for me selfish self)
will post those that may work asap.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-31-2003 10:55 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

Looking forward to seeing ya'll...........keep them shins covered, however Smile

no strip poker then? Tongue

03-31-2003 17:17 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Oh Yeah!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Woggy
I think you've got a great Idea there. Why doesn't everyone pick out dates for the next month or two and we'll go from there. I've got a couple of weddings to go to and the band I'm in has a date to play also coming up, so, I will do my best to post my dates in the next day or so. Also I want to clarify a couple things. A) I will be giving to everyone who comes a special gift. B) I'm hoping everyone is willing to chip in for pizza.
God Bless

P.S. Theo are you going to make it? Tim? Ed? Greg?
Jerry? Alex? Terry? Where's Steve?

tell me when! Smile )

03-31-2003 17:17 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
April 5
April 19
April 26
May 17
May 24
May 31

I have plans for the 5th!
Spy Glass Blue is in town on the 19th!
The other dates seem okay! Smile )

03-31-2003 17:18 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Just as long as you show up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
as some of you know- my wife is on the mend

I think a May date will work best-(for me selfish self)
will post those that may work asap.

late april early may would be fine with me! Smile )

03-31-2003 17:19 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

I'm beginning to really like May 24th.

hmmmm.............

03-31-2003 22:42 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

Good Evening All
I'm hoping by tomorrow to have finally got all caught up
on mail and stuff. I mentiond before that I've got three weddings and a gig to play,and I'm not positive but one of the weddings might be on the 24th of May(keep your fingers crossed Wogster), but, like I said I'll check tomorrow( Tuesday). My wife handles all the wedding stuff, like cards, gifts etc. I apologize for taking so long, I do promise to make this day happen.
God Bless
Commander
03-31-2003 23:02 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

Dear God, NO!!!

you tryin' to scare me?

03-31-2003 23:06 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Good Evening All
I'm hoping by tomorrow to have finally got all caught up
on mail and stuff. I mentiond before that I've got three weddings and a gig to play,and I'm not positive but one of the weddings might be on the 24th of May(keep your fingers crossed Wogster), but, like I said I'll check tomorrow( Tuesday). My wife handles all the wedding stuff, like cards, gifts etc. I apologize for taking so long, I do promise to make this day happen.
God Bless
Commander

Smile make this day happen Smile

Smile )

04-01-2003 09:25 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

the 24th of May
is part of Memorial Weekend..won't work for me (fam)

04-01-2003 10:15 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Oh, that's right...............I thought Mem Day was later in the month.......silly me Smile

The 31st, then?
the 17th?

whatever works.................

dang, we're busy people, arent' we??????

04-01-2003 12:20 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

17th???

hurray hurray
in the middle of May
havin Da Shindig
dare I say?

04-01-2003 14:48 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:

Dear God, NO!!!

you tryin' to scare me?

Yup! Pleased

04-01-2003 15:38 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

so???????????????? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

are you gonna be there?????????

Is Patti?

huh?????????

where's your response to the Date thread?

04-02-2003 10:02 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
April 5
April 19
April 26
May 17
May 24
May 31

I have plans for the 5th!
Spy Glass Blue is in town on the 19th!
The other dates seem okay! Smile )

right here!

I doubt if Patti will go, but I will ask her! Smile )

04-04-2003 16:04 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship Of The Damb-Minnesota Chapter

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH