Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » NEW Derri and Dogs CD\'s on sale now!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NEW Derri and Dogs CD\'s on sale now!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
I think K-9 has some DA on 8-track too!

K-9 is the coolest pastor in the world! Cool

right up there with Brian Quincy Newcomb! Big Grin

10-09-2002 16:48 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

dogs & derri arrive in the mail yesterday Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Derri's EP is well worth the money. I'd love to see a full length project from him sometime. I haven't listened through the Lost Dogs live project completely, but so far it's what I expected.
10-11-2002 09:39 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Derri solo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't hold your breath for a full length cd. It's called "A Few Unfinished Songs" for a reason. As long as it took him not to finish those, can you imagine how long it would take to not finish a whole album.
10-11-2002 10:37 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

they sound finished Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The songs on this disc sound finished. I think the title is an attemt at self-effacement.
10-11-2002 10:56 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

didn't it take Skinny awhile to put out his solo album as well?

10-11-2002 16:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

We just got the live Dogs part Tour ablum.

Very good sounding Live album.
Prolly one of the best I have
heard. Very much worth buying!

jason

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-11-2002 17:01 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I just received both CD's in the mail today.

Big Grin

10-11-2002 20:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

IT'S ON MY TERRY CHRISTMAS LIST! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(along with a hundred other TST related items I've been tempted with)

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
10-12-2002 01:22 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

How is the Derri cd? Which Derri showed up? Softspoken wispy Honeysuckly Breeze Derri or Choir Derri?

Has anybody listened to the MP3 Choir song? That is a great sound from the band. It is a song that I would love to find on CD.

I am debating between the Lost Dogs Live as a single order, or else purchasing all three.

Mike Roe puttig together the LD was the clincher for me. He does great work with live material. M8 should take notes.
10-14-2002 12:48 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Off topic:
Mike Roe's new solo and the 77s Direct are really good. Mike gets a little love schmaltzy on his solo release...and that's okay. He has some great praise songs written without sounding sanctimonious. Very refreshing.

10-14-2002 12:56 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

These arrived today. Love the dogs - Derri is soft and mello and haven't got to 10 songs yet

btw. Mike and Derri had birthdays in the last week
10-14-2002 21:11 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Big Grin Confused Crying Pleased Smile ) Smile Wink Baby Tongue Red Face Cool Shocked Frown Mad Tongue Roll Eyes Evil
10-14-2002 21:11 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Big Grin

10-14-2002 21:13 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Big Grin Confused Crying Pleased Smile ) Smile Wink Baby Tongue Red Face Cool Shocked Frown Mad Tongue Roll Eyes Evil

10-14-2002 21:14 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Mark Mark is a male

Big Grin

10-14-2002 21:15 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

You don't have much to say... Smile
10-14-2002 21:16 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by jeffrey k.
thanks from lo-fi... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just a quick word of thanks for everyone who has gone out to the Lost Dog shows and picked up the new CD's from the guys. Thanks also for all you kind folks who have purchased directly from the label. It is all appreciated. I am planning a November sale at www.lo-fidelity.com, so those of you that are on the fence about buying these CD's may have a bit more of a reason to pick them up. Anyway, enough of the sales pitch...

All my best,

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

10-29-2002 09:42 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

a november sale... perfect timing for christmas gifts

GRS part tour is GREAT. i am soooo happy with it! Smile
derri's ep is lovely (and way too short -- but all of the 4 songs are very good, so there's no wasted time on the disc)
10-29-2002 11:06 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

just wanted to plug the GRS Part Tour cd again....... because i've been playing it repeatedly & loving on it more & more. everyone needs this cd!! Big Grin

BUYITBUYITBUYIT!!!

all the dogs' voices are sounding excellent on it -- really strong & expressive.
and what a great show! they had so much energy that night, some of the songs are like an assault (in a good way). plus, i so love getting to hear a few of the GRS part one songs, bc that's always been my fav dogs album.
there's just tons of cool things to notice in this cd; i've played it a ton of times, and it's still distracting if i'm trying to get work done (uh, like now).

anyway. it's making me happy. Smile
what do the rest of ya'all think of Part Tour?

10-31-2002 23:29 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

i was not going to buy it, but you are all making me go into covet mode again.
i guess my children will have to go without new socks and underwear another month...
10-31-2002 23:50 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » NEW Derri and Dogs CD\'s on sale now!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH