Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 18 19 [20] 21 22 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

now that's just crazy talk... trying to go to more than one show.

Roll Eyes

07-17-2003 13:59 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket

8/3 St. Paul, MN
8/4 TBA MN ...a 2nd MN show?! Who/What/Where... Woggy, are you holding back something from us? Evil

oh, they forgot to put "private show" on that one......tsk, tsk, tsk
Big Grin

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-17-2003 15:25 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket

8/3 St. Paul, MN
8/4 TBA MN ...a 2nd MN show?! Who/What/Where... Woggy, are you holding back something from us? Evil

oh, they forgot to put "private show" on that one......tsk, tsk, tsk
Big Grin

"Private Show" Shocked

your not puting on one of those kind of shows are you?

07-17-2003 16:51 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

But i have sworn my allegiance to that woman and vowed to remain chaste in her service. You must be wrong, biddy!
07-17-2003 16:53 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

I sure hope I am wrong...

I don't think I could stay loyal to a queen like that Frown

07-17-2003 17:12 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I'll never tell...........

Wink

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-17-2003 22:55 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

[7/31 San Diego, CA
8/1 Chatsworth, CA
8/2 Denver, CO
8/3 St. Paul, MN
8/4 TBA MN

so who is doing this one, eh? Confused

07-18-2003 15:38 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
[7/31 San Diego, CA
8/1 Chatsworth, CA
8/2 Denver, CO
8/3 St. Paul, MN
8/4 TBA MN

NoT Me . . . I wish I was... Confused

07-18-2003 15:44 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
[7/31 San Diego, CA
8/1 Chatsworth, CA
8/2 Denver, CO
8/3 St. Paul, MN
8/4 TBA MN

I don't think that one is a done deal yet.

They were talking about it on the dadl (yes, I still read that on occasion)

BD
07-18-2003 15:46 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Are those people coming to the bbqs?
07-18-2003 15:48 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

we're trying to give them the wrong time and dates
07-18-2003 15:50 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
[7/31 San Diego, CA
8/1 Chatsworth, CA
8/2 Denver, CO
8/3 St. Paul, MN
8/4 TBA MN

I don't think that one is a done deal yet.

They were talking about it on the dadl (yes, I still read that on occasion)

BD

could be cool...
Pleased

07-18-2003 15:50 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

OK FOLKS!!!!!!

The Fellowship of the DAmb BBQ will be held at Northbridgestation in Circle Pines, MN. You can go here to get imformation about where it is.
http://northbridgestation.org/

This a fabulous location with a park and the inside
is perfect for the show.

As of right now we are planning to start around 3:00-3:30 for eating, mingling, and just getting to know each other. The show will be around 6:00-?

If anyone has any questions they can e-mail me at rebelbase2001@comcast.net

Commander
07-19-2003 20:38 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

CooL ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

07-19-2003 22:06 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Just the facts once again:

August 1st in Chatsworth.

Starts at 6:30pm

Bring a picnic dinner, blanket, lawn chairs. Drinks and treats for sale at the show (all proceeds go to Children's Hunger Fund)

Driving directions at www.rockypeak.org

See you there.

-Zip

August 2005
07-20-2003 12:19 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Are you sure that Mark isn't hosting the LA BB... Uh Picnic?
07-20-2003 13:27 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

07-20-2003 19:15 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

That should Read

The Fellowship of the DAmb
&
Rebelbase Productions
Owned & Operated
BY
Commander Cote Inc.
Bringing You The Finest
In Big Room Entertainment
present
Terry Taylor & Mike Roe
In BBQ & Concert

August 3, 2003
Northbridge Staition
Circle Pines, Minnesota

And so it goes...........
07-20-2003 20:48 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Ok, forgive me for my ignorance here, but does CC's Rebelbase Productions have anything to do with DA, "back in the day"? The name sounds familiar. Vox Humana time period-ish.

07-20-2003 20:51 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
anything to do with DA, "back in the day"?

we used to play the big rooms..... vegas! Cool

Cool
07-20-2003 20:55 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 18 19 [20] 21 22 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Update!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH