Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The 77s/Strawmen in Eugene, OR » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The 77s/Strawmen in Eugene, OR 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

AWESOME!

This is the same venue that the 77's played way back in the late Eighties! Shocked

The WOW Hall...Cool!

I'm inviting all my friends...Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by EdHead: 03-04-2004 16:49.

03-04-2004 16:48 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
lam77s
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's the answer to the question people have
been asking:

Yes, David Leonhardt will be here.
03-05-2004 12:04 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s

Way cool! Pleased

03-05-2004 12:52 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Big Grin

03-05-2004 14:22 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
TattooBob TattooBob is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-483.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2003

quote:
Originally posted by lam77s
Here's the answer to the question people have
been asking:

So will I! Big Grin

BOBD

03-08-2004 23:21 TattooBob is offline Send an Email to TattooBob Search for Posts by TattooBob Add TattooBob to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Take your camcorder TB! Cool

~Groucho~
03-09-2004 00:58 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

Camping near Eugene Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Some of you have asked about camping near Eugene. Here ya go:

Baker Bay is 29 miles south of Eugene on Dorena Reservoir. Camping at Baker Bay’’s 49 campsites is on a first-come, first-served basis. Individual campsites are $16 a night. Utility hookups are not available at the campsites. The campground has a 26-slip marina, boat ramp, boat rentals, concession stand, picnic areas, showers and restrooms. For more info call 541-942-7669. There is at least one other campground near this lake, not right on the lake.

<http://www.aboutlanegov.com/parks/bakerbay.htm>

Richardson Campground, on Fern Ridge Reservoir in Veneta, about 17 miles west of Eugene. Camping in one of the 50 campsites is $20 nightly. There are an additional 38 RV sites. Sites may be reserved or selected on a first-come, first-served basis. All campsites include water and electric hookups. The campground has a sanitary dump station. Richardson Park also has a covered group picnic area, boat ramp, 273-slip marina, sand volleyball court, playground and concession stand. Reservations for camping can be made by calling (541) 935-2005.

<http://www.aboutlanegov.com/parks/richard.htm>

For parks or other scheduling information, call Lane County Parks at 682-2000.
If you're going to camp at one of the lakes, you should arrive a couple of days early (i.e., Thursday) because these campgrounds tend to fill up on the weekends.

Good Sam Campground 298 E Oregon, Creswell. Phone: 541-895-4110. $21 tent sites and $26 for full hookup. About 15 miles south of Eugene.

This one would be the closest: Eugene Kamping World, Exit 199 off I-5. 90932 S. Stewart Way, Coburg, OR, Phone: 541-343-4832. $16.35 tent sites and $24.35 full hookups. About 8.5 miles north of the venue.
03-12-2004 13:23 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
Take your camcorder TB! Cool

I don't have one, but I do have a digital camera so that will get lots of use! Big Grin

BOBD

03-14-2004 00:12 TattooBob is offline Send an Email to TattooBob Search for Posts by TattooBob Add TattooBob to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
It's still shorter than driving from Boise,ID...

and there are those from the great potato state considering the drive...perhaps you could make a deal with them... Wink

and...btw I drove from Eugene to SanFrancisco to see the 77s/Lost Dogs/Adam Again play back in the early 90's.

I was a nut back then...hehehe

(now, I am completely sane of course!) Wink

That would be me!!!!!!!! I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!

BOBD

03-14-2004 00:15 TattooBob is offline Send an Email to TattooBob Search for Posts by TattooBob Add TattooBob to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

Here's another answer to another question--is this show going to be acoustic or electric?? Well, let me clear that up right now.

It's going to be a full blown, plugged in, rock'n roll show with Mike Roe, Mark Harmon and Bruce Spencer. No Scott Reams this time around.

David Leonhardt will be at the show, so we'll see if he plays any tunes with The 77s.

Hope that clears up any confusion.
03-15-2004 22:35 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

Tickets on sale May 1st Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Available at:

WOW Hall, CD World, Face the Music, House of Records, La Tiendita & Taco Loco, UO ticket office, and online at http://www.CCAuthority.com, or charge by phone 1-877-777-4TIX

Buy early. Don't wait until the last minute. This show could sell out!!
04-19-2004 13:08 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

Just in case anybody over here cares...guess what's happening one month from today...Yes, The 77s show at the WOW Hall on July 24th at 8 pm!!

It's going to be here before you know it, so don't forget to buy your tickets before the day of the show to save yourself a couple of bucks.

Tickets: $12 advance/$15 day of show and available online at:
http://77s.com/77sindex7.html and
http://www.thestrawmen.com

Or, if you're local, you can get your tickets at Face the Music, House of Records, CD World, or the UO ticket office in the EMU.

Hope to see some of you there!
06-24-2004 19:28 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

finally decided today i am going! Cool

Cool
06-24-2004 19:30 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Woo Hoo!!!!

Tongue
06-24-2004 20:55 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by joey
finally decided today i am going! Cool

Excellent. Big Grin
06-27-2004 08:25
lam77s
Mind Peach

Hurray for those of you who have already purchased your tickets for the show!

For those who haven't, you don't have much more time so don't delay. The show is 2 weeks from this Saturday. Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

Buy your tickets and take your friends to the best rock 'n roll show of the year!

July 24th
8 pm, doors 7:30 pm
The WOW Hall
$12 advance/$15 day of show

Tickets still available at Face the Music, House of Records, CD World, WOW Hall, and online at http://77s.com and http://www.thestrawmen.com through Friday, July 23rd, then at the door.

I can't believe it's almost here.
07-08-2004 12:11 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I am counting down the days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOBD

07-12-2004 00:04 TattooBob is offline Send an Email to TattooBob Search for Posts by TattooBob Add TattooBob to your Buddy List
Bret 2.0 Bret 2.0 is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 07-11-2004

wish I could be there. Tell the guys "hey" for me!

Real Rock Radio

07-12-2004 08:01 Bret 2.0 is offline Send an Email to Bret 2.0 Homepage of Bret 2.0 Search for Posts by Bret 2.0 Add Bret 2.0 to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Bret 2.0

Will do Bret! We wish the same bro!

BOBD

07-12-2004 08:27 TattooBob is offline Send an Email to TattooBob Search for Posts by TattooBob Add TattooBob to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by TattooBob
quote:
Originally posted by Bret 2.0

Will do Bret! We wish the same bro!

tell Mike and Mark Driver says wasssup Cool

I wish I had $$$ to go. Crying

07-12-2004 08:57 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The 77s/Strawmen in Eugene, OR

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH