Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » hey, what'd i miss? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hey, what'd i miss?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aloha's Bus Driver
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo

In short, the antiDAmb.

Go to yahoogroups.com to find it, and be sure to leave yr sense of humor at the door....

Well, that doesn't sound like very much fun....

~Jeremy
04-10-2003 12:11
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Don't cry, Theo.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is because you possess an evenness and inner beauty I can only dream of that you are thus enabled to be all things to all DA fans.... Big Grin .... You are a TRUE cross-poster...

carl
he of the hyperbolic (WHO said histrionic???) sincerity
(who's been clearly reading too much Romans lately)

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-10-2003 12:12 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"...be sure to leave yr sense of humor at the door..."

now i'm curious. what exactly happened over there?
04-10-2003 12:13 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Aloha's Bus Driver
Well, that doesn't sound like very much fun....

~Jeremy

It wasn't. But I still wish I could've seen a Memo-Muglia showdown.... but one left before the other showed up.... Crying

04-10-2003 12:14 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
"...be sure to leave yr sense of humor at the door..."

now i'm curious. what exactly happened over there?

No particular incident.... just got tired of the 'tudiness.... let's just say they knew how to make a guy feel unwelcome until he finally took the hint....

04-10-2003 12:22 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Hey! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What's with the:

The Anti-DAmb...

I didn't say any such thing!

By the way, the DADL is also very good at sharing prayer needs and some have suffered loss there recently and would probably beneifit from our prayers here as well.
04-10-2003 12:30 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Aloha's Bus Driver
unregistered

Okay, so I went and joined the Dadl.

Has anyone ever started singing:

"Dadl be the day when you say goodbye
Ohh Dadl be the day when you make me cry -
oh dadl be the day ay ay that I die"

?

Just wondering. Big Grin

~Jeremy
04-10-2003 12:48
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Joey says mean things about the dadlers. i've been too afraid to explore that territory.

it used to be a very interesting list....
used to........ Red Face

Cool
04-10-2003 12:50 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

at this point-
I read to much as it is-
I even need new glasses

I understand you'll get an e mail flood on the dadl-
true?
and for the dolt that I am- can you explain any advantages to "joining?"
and is it a yahoo chat group- or what.?
Am I asking too many Questions?
Do I sound even stupider than I really am?

I have only heard it refered too- and am OBVIOUSLY much in the dark.
Anyone?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-10-2003 13:17 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

In the words of Michael Stipe.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"oh no, I've said too much.... I haven't said enough...." Big Grin

04-10-2003 13:20 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by carl

that should be the dadl motto.... Tongue

Cool
04-10-2003 13:26 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Yes, Aloha! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And how about :
DAmb this traffic jam!!
Why my modem gotta run so slow?
04-10-2003 13:38 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Aloha's Bus Driver
Okay, so I went and joined the Dadl.

Has anyone ever started singing:

"Dadl be the day when you say goodbye

i think carl sang that to the dadl recently..... Big Grin

Cool
04-10-2003 13:42 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Originally posted by carl

that should be the dadl motto.... Tongue

I was referring to myself, but yeah, that too.... Big Grin

04-10-2003 13:48 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

THEO!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
It's true. I'm a CROSS-POSTER. I find that I'm attracted both to the DADL and the DAmb. Shocked
I'm so ashamed... Crying

AND WELL you should be................here we thought you were devoted to us...........

**sniff, sniff** that just goes to show ya.........

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

04-10-2003 22:16 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

beenie Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I understand you'll get an e mail flood on the dadl-
true?
and for the dolt that I am- can you explain any advantages to "joining?"
and is it a yahoo chat group- or what.?
Am I asking too many Questions?
Do I sound even stupider than I really am?

I have only heard it refered too- and am OBVIOUSLY much in the dark.
Anyone?

don't join the group thing............it's WAY too much........yes, your e-mail will be flooded........I think you can opt out of e-mail notification, but it's just a pain in the buttinski............just my own personal opinion, of course.

but, certainly, you can try it out for a while. I've found that discussion groups basically suck...........

04-10-2003 22:22 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Tim Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You should come to the DA party we're having in Minnesota on May 31st!

FREE pizza for you.

FREE prizes (so says commander cote!)

AND you'd get to meet some of the nicest people in the whole freeekin world!!!!!!!!!!

Now, do you really want to miss that, huh?

You can bring Terry along, too..............or any of the other assorted entourage...............all are welcome Smile Smile

04-10-2003 22:24 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Joey says mean things about the dadlers. i've been too afraid to explore that territory.

it used to be a very interesting list....
used to........ Red Face

I've been on the DADL since 1996 and it has lost it recently. It used to be amazing how the discussions of Terrys' lyrics, Ed Drums Tim bass, Greg and Jerrys guitars effected everybody - and the interpretations too.

It was fun and had a great sence of humour too. Unfortunately some excess's spoilt it for everyone.

04-11-2003 01:46 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
hey woggy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'd love to come to that--bit of a drive though
04-11-2003 09:36 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

it's worth it Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
i'd love to come to that--bit of a drive though

come ON.........Minnesota in the springtime? What could be better? You could dip your feet in at LEAST 5,000 of the 10,000 lakes!

Hop on the bus, gus!

04-11-2003 13:04 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » hey, what'd i miss?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH