Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA video from '85 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA video from '85
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A secret?
02-20-2003 21:30 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wink

02-20-2003 21:56 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
We were told that clip was from '85 and from Anahiem
California... but that could be wrong information,
we've never been able to verify it for sure.

I think the lineup was Terry Taylor, Ed McTaggert,
Greg Flesch, Rob Watson, Ric Alba, Alex MacDougall,
and there is someone else there in the back playing keyboards too but we never could tell who it was.

yep, those are the same details that I have.

BD
02-20-2003 22:44 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

I think you guys are right Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Come to think of it, I think I missed two shows that summer.
02-21-2003 09:46 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I like the doppleganger "ghost " that you see on the LH Stage (uhm, my left, Terrys Right....)
in the very opening- then it seems to disappear-
(or I cant see it clearly after that)
I am now trying to mentally list the images in the "travelog......."- its gassy!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-21-2003 10:36 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
Come to think of it, I think I missed two shows that summer.

did I mention this thread rocks !

02-21-2003 12:14 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

..this thread sucks..

....NOT!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-21-2003 12:16 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

This thread is cool!

02-21-2003 12:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

but the video is cooler!

02-21-2003 12:25 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

DVD's would be the coolest!

02-21-2003 12:29 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

oh yeah. have you experienced BDDVD?

02-21-2003 12:30 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Yes, I have. Luckily!

02-21-2003 12:31 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

did I mention that my wife liked it? I was shocked.

02-21-2003 12:53 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

which one?

02-21-2003 13:32 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

an evening in the desert. She liked Phil. She was a little concerned when Terry came up, but loved Pie Hole. She thought he was pretty funny. She wants to listen to Avocado Faultline now. Her uncle is the tribe leader of the Indians who run the San Juan Capistrano Mission. Her grandmother was the last person to receive the official Indian ceremony from the mission and city.

02-21-2003 16:04 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Wow...that's cool.

02-21-2003 16:08 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ceremonial Kernel

she loves to go to the mission. I've already been several times now. The murals on the walls all contain pictures of her family. It really is pretty cool.

02-21-2003 16:18 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Klaymen77
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-18-2002

I have this video too. Would it be safe to assume, then, that the date is "June 1985"? Tim/Audioris, do you have a more specific date you can share so I can update my catalogue?

02-21-2003 16:27 Klaymen77 is offline Send an Email to Klaymen77 Search for Posts by Klaymen77 Add Klaymen77 to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Speaking of video... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is there any chance of releasing the footage from the concert we only get to see a clip of at the end of S&P?

Was that footage from the UK show?

02-21-2003 16:39 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ceremonial Kernel

EH - brilliant idea there. That show looks great.

02-21-2003 16:42 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA video from '85

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH