Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I got Outdoor Elvis Today!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I got Outdoor Elvis Today!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dorfsmith: "I got Outdoor Elvis Today!!!"

EdHead: "And it's not even Hunting Season!!!"

02-10-2003 13:34 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

that one little old odd fella says, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
"I always make it a point to tell my testimony!" Tongue

We're tired of hearing your testimony son, the whole congregation is tired of hearing your testimony..... Big Grin

"Amen!" Smile )

02-10-2003 16:54 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
dorfsmith: "I got Outdoor Elvis Today!!!"

EdHead: "And it's not even Hunting Season!!!"

I hope Outdoor Elvis isn't on the endangered species list. Actually I'm sure he is.

02-10-2003 19:00 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Big Grin

02-10-2003 20:14 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Crying

Tongue

02-11-2003 15:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

RE: I got Outdoor Elvis Today!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Maybe the most underrated CD Terry's done. I hadn't even heard of half the songs. What a cool CD. Big Grin

It's been 4 1/2 years since this post.
Knowing Dorf, he probably sold it on eBay for a wad of cash.

05-30-2007 17:23 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

I think I need to ask him if he can give me a copy since nothing seems to be in the works for the title anytime soon ...

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
05-31-2007 08:28 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

RE: I got Outdoor Elvis Today!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
quote:
Maybe the most underrated CD Terry's done. I hadn't even heard of half the songs. What a cool CD. Big Grin

And just how well do you "know" dorf? Confused

05-31-2007 16:34 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
quote:

Not in an Old Testament way, I can assure you.
Roll Eyes

05-31-2007 16:39 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
quote:

Not in an Old Testament way, I can assure you.
Roll Eyes

Whew! I feel a little better now! Tongue

I was starting to get jealous! Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 05-31-2007 16:40.

05-31-2007 16:40 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
I think I need to ask him if he can give me a copy since nothing seems to be in the works for the title anytime soon ...

Why assume that?

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-31-2007 17:13 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
quote:

Why assume that?

I don't think I should really need to explain that assumption. Red Face
(I know I better not anyway). Frown

Did I miss some news somewhere along the line? Confused

Got a few miles left ...

06-01-2007 12:26 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Administrator

No, but ya never know whats coming down the line.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-01-2007 15:20 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

quote:

I got Outdoor Elvis on Ebay recently for a wad of cash. I don't think it was from Dorf, though.

06-03-2007 21:28 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:

Do you seriously think there is more than a 1.03487329% chance that Outdoor Elvis will be released in the next year? Confused

Got a few miles left ...

06-05-2007 14:28 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Administrator

In the next year? I have no idea what will be released in the next year.. just depends on what reissues everyone sets their targets on. If everyone (Terry, Tom, etc) decides they want to do OE next, then sure. Theres a great chance.

There is a desire to do some of the Eddies stuff after the new album is out though.. it just won't be discussed much until that one is finished.

06-05-2007 15:21 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

Do you seriously think there is more than a 1.03487329% chance that Outdoor Elvis will be released in the next year? Confused

i've been hearing a re-release is "coming soon" here for like 7 years now...

2 Peter 3:7-9 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

bobd

06-05-2007 15:33 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Strange Animal

i've been hearing a re-release is "coming soon" here for like 7 years now...

Have you now? I don't remember anyone saying an Outdoor Elvis reissue was coming soon...

There have been a couple of occasions in the past where deals with KMG were nearly struck... things typically fell apart because the person pursuing the deal decided to drop it for one reason or another. All of that would probably have included OE, but I don't remember a time when that album was specifically announced.

Having said that, I'm 100% positive that everyone involved would love to have ALL albums in print. But unfortunately, we can all generally only do one at a time... unless someone has ton of money they want to contribute to help out. I think we may see at least two more reissues in the second half of this year - one of which is currently in the works of course. The second of which will be very easy to do. A third one is possible. If we keep going at that pace, it won't take long to get most of the major albums.

06-05-2007 15:34 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok... you never said it is "definitely" coming soon...
but have for years saying you are hopeful a re-release is coming soon as a reason not to burn copies of it.....
and yes... we all hope to have all tst items available again.... Happy

bobd

06-05-2007 15:48 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yes, a chance of a reissue of ANYTHING is dependant upon the demand not being ruined by counterfits. Thats always the case. The more the market is flooded with counterfits - the harder a deal is to make.

06-05-2007 15:51 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I got Outdoor Elvis Today!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH