Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mr. Chandler and Berger » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mr. Chandler and Berger
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

HAHAHA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They'll never find me h--...wait aminute. Where am I?

02-25-2003 09:22 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Didja hear that, Chandler? They called you a "wuse" whatever that is, and they also called you "chicken," HAHAHA!, but the best one is when they called you YOKO!!

02-25-2003 09:25 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Yeesh, BergerMeister MeisterBerger... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't you have a basket to go weave somewheres? Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
02-25-2003 10:08 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

There you go again, Chandler!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Calling Carl on the phone and asking him to insult me on the DAMB!! Isn't it enough that they're all trying to kill me?!!

02-25-2003 10:11 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Get a grip, WhopperBoy.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If Chandler called my house, I'd be too busy salaaming on the floor to bother with YOU....

But hey, how many chances does a guy get to go iconoclastic all over a bass god, and make him LIKE it? I plan on making the most of it, I tell you.... Big Grin

02-25-2003 10:20 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

berger's on the phone right now! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

he's on an uncontrollable crying jag because he feels that carl made a fool of him again. he left the phone off the hook and i can hear him doing non-stop jumping jacks like he does when he's under stress. strange, to hear a man crying and doing jumping jacks at the same time...
02-25-2003 10:37 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Clearly, Tim... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
strange, to hear a man crying and doing jumping jacks at the same time...

....you haven't been in a lot of pentacostal churches, have you? Shocked

02-25-2003 10:39 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

ha! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL. i KNEW it reminded me of something!
02-25-2003 10:40 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

heh heh

lol Big Grin

02-25-2003 11:35 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Blast you Carl and Chandler!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Blast you both for having fun at Berger's expense! How DARE you? And I was not crying, Chandler, I was "laughing in the spirit," you moron! And for the last time, I AM NOT INSANE! gggggxxxcccckkk RARF! Mommy! Hey, where's my Windex and my air fresheners?

02-25-2003 11:40 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Toque Boy
It's time for a ...

...BASS-OFF!!!

Meet at the diner at noon and bring your own amp! Pace off three paces and start your fretting!

I have an amp oNe of them could borrow, it goes to 11! Roll Eyes

02-25-2003 11:44 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Blast you both for having fun at Berger's expense! How DARE you?

Uh, Berger... you ARE Berger. This 3rd-person stuff worries me. Classic symptoms of Bobby Bonilla disease....

quote:
And I was not crying, Chandler, I was "laughing in the spirit," you moron!

Hey, as long as you don't start barking, it's cool with me....

quote:
And for the last time, I AM NOT INSANE! gggggxxxcccckkk RARF!

Didn't I JUST tell you not to bark????!?!?!?!???

quote:
Hey, where's my Windex and my air fresheners?

Uh-oh.... it's not one of those yellow maple-leaf fresheners, is it? I'd hate to think you were a left-wing soccer mom on top of everything else.... Shocked

02-25-2003 11:46 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

New name calling! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And now the Audiori guys have called Berger an Unsullied Affiche, whatever that is! Berger's getting angry!!!

02-25-2003 11:55 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Unsullied: 1: spotlessly clean and fresh; "the unsullied snow of mountains"; "the unsullied splender of eternal youth"- Oscar Wilde 2: of reputation; "his unsullied name"; "an untarnished reputation" [syn: stainless, unstained, untainted, untarnished]

Affiche: [F., fr. afficher to affix.] A written or printed notice to be posted, as on a wall; a poster; a placard.

In other words, you're a clean poster. Heck, we can't say that about a whole lot of people here.... I'd take it if I were you.... Tongue Big Grin

02-25-2003 12:02 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

cs- dude Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

please explain
woolly eggwhisk......
(or perhaps I don't want to know........)

(I had to edit this- I didn't know what I was till I posted!)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-25-2003 12:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

I can explain what it is.... how it WORKS is another matter.... doesn't seem like you could whisk an egg really well with wool.... maybe it's STEEL wool.... anyway, I really don't like eating fuzzy eggs, let alone ones with little slivers of metal in them.... DorkBoy might be into woolly eggs but count me out.... Tongue Shocked

02-25-2003 12:20 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

02-25-2003 13:22 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Berger is the new definition of Manic-Depression. Mostly manic, though, I admit.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-25-2003 14:28 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

But that doesn't mean he's not loved, treasured and accepted

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-25-2003 14:28 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

and don't ferget...

FORGIVEN

02-25-2003 14:31 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mr. Chandler and Berger

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH