Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Where's The Horsey Blowing Bubbles? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Where's The Horsey Blowing Bubbles?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Cool Where's The Horsey Blowing Bubbles? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My kids want to know where is the horsey blowing bubbles. This was on the front of the Stunt Records page, but it has been inactivated for a long time. My kids just remembered that they used to like this a couple of years ago.

Is it still on here somewhere?

01-15-2006 17:14 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's a little outdated, but still archived..

http://www.danielamos.com/stunt.html

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-15-2006 22:56 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! RE: Where's The Horsey Blowing Bubbles? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i never even go to the main page...
just have this place bookmarked...lol
i don't realize new stuff is in the webstore sometimes until i hear it mentioned here....
so maybe i should once in a while..... Wink

Cool
01-15-2006 23:59 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Administrator

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You need to join the NewsList... hear about everything as soon as it's news.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-16-2006 02:24 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh, i get that....
it's all good then...

Cool
01-16-2006 07:50 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mark

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
It's a little outdated, but still archived..

http://www.danielamos.com/stunt.html

Thanks!

01-16-2006 09:13 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

That would have REALLY been a cool Stunt if the horsey was blowing bubbles out the other end! Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
01-16-2006 14:30 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Uh...not sure what my kids would think about it though... Tongue

01-16-2006 15:02 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
That would have REALLY been a cool Stunt if the horsey was blowing bubbles out the other end! Big Grin

Shocked Tongue Big Grin

bd? squid? or somebody good with photo editing??? Smile )

Cool
01-16-2006 15:20 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Uh...not sure what my kids would think about it though... Tongue

Have they seen the gassing cow link to the Farm Beatles info (at the bottom of the main DA page)? Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

01-16-2006 15:22 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

No

01-16-2006 17:29 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
You need to join the NewsList... hear about everything as soon as it's news.

Can you believe I am not on that newslist???
Ok den-

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-16-2006 18:15 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

well -I are now!

01-16-2006 18:20 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

how did you survive here for so long without being on de list?

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
01-16-2006 21:44 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick

you mean DA list? Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

01-17-2006 11:13 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Administrator

That's really the most important thing for fans to be on... since so many are split between the DADL and the board.. and some are on neither one.. if some big announcement happens and we need to reach everyone quickly - that'll always be the main way to reach everyone.

01-17-2006 12:47 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jaymund jaymund is a male
Normal Noggin

Location: Home of the (almost) world champions SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

Big Grin its my desktop background Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the horsey blowing bubbles has been the wallpaper on my work computer for about 3 years now. hope you dont mind my saving to my computer, but it does get alot of, "whats that all about". which leads to a DA conversation.

btw, does the horse have a name, if not how about Beetlebaum.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jaymund: 01-17-2006 16:00.

01-17-2006 15:59 jaymund is offline Send an Email to jaymund Search for Posts by jaymund Add jaymund to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick

Is this the DADL? - I dont think so...
I dont know how to be on that....
or do I- or DId I?

01-17-2006 16:05 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

RE: its my desktop background Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jaymund
the horsey blowing bubbles has been the wallpaper on my work computer for about 3 years now. hope you dont mind my saving to my computer, but it does get alot of, "whats that all about". which leads to a DA conversation.

I nearly laughed out loud. I love Spike Jones! Big Grin

01-24-2006 22:34 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
luthien1121 luthien1121 is a female
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 06-19-2003

RE: its my desktop background Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
quote:
Originally posted by jaymund

I nearly laughed out loud. I love Spike Jones! Big Grin

Indeed! He is one of my all-time faves, thanks to a college friend who player "Der Fuehrer's Face" for me :-)

03-10-2006 16:32 luthien1121 is offline Send an Email to luthien1121 Homepage of luthien1121 Search for Posts by luthien1121 Add luthien1121 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of luthien1121: luthien1013
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Where's The Horsey Blowing Bubbles?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH