Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim Chandler’s Professional Guide Service » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tim Chandler’s Professional Guide Service
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Tim Chandler’s Professional Guide Service Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Tim...which is your real job, bass playing or bass fishing?!

06-15-2005 10:47 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

here's me holding a large-mouth bass! with a small man inexplicably perched on my back!!

06-15-2005 10:59 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and here's me wearing some sort of tree trunk high on my waist!!

06-15-2005 11:08 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
here's me holding a large-mouth bass! with a small man inexplicably perched on my back!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I get it! PERCHED! HAHAHAHAHAHA.... ok, so it wasn't even remotely that funny.... Roll Eyes

Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-15-2005 11:11 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Daniel Amos

yeah, actually i was concerned that the reference would be lost and my joke would flounder. hahahahaha! good lord. what's happeneing to me. what, i'm turning into berger or something?
06-15-2005 11:16 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pfiagra

quote:

Nice shades. Cool

06-15-2005 11:21 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

actually, those aren't shades. that's a sleeping mask. the only way i can catch fish is if i'm relaxed to the point of deep REM level slumber, nearly to the point of hibernation. and i insist all my clients do the same!!

(i'm actually completely asleep and snoring quite loudly as i hold the fish in the above photo.)
06-15-2005 11:27 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
actually, those aren't shades. that's a sleeping mask. the only way i can catch fish is if i'm relaxed to the point of deep REM level slumber, nearly to the point of hibernation. and i insist all my clients do the same!!

Hmmmm... you DO kind of look like Michael Stipe there, don't you? Baby

06-15-2005 11:35 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

come ,follow me
and I will make you fishers of fish.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-15-2005 11:36 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

quote:
Hmmmm... you DO kind of look like Michael Stipe there, don't you?

hahaha! that was puntastic!
06-15-2005 11:40 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

i will follow you jiminy; but only if Carl doesn't come.

~f

dit, dit, doo
06-15-2005 11:40 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just one listen to Chris "The Fish" Squire and a young and depressionable tim was hooked.... Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 06-15-2005 11:42.

06-15-2005 11:41 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
quote:
Hmmmm... you DO kind of look like Michael Stipe there, don't you?

hahaha! that was puntastic!

Carl is full of literary obscurities, word play and well other not so attractive stuff....

~f

dit, dit, doo
06-15-2005 11:41 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Just one listen to Chris "The Fish" Squire and young tim was hooked.... Tongue

Chris would hook them with his one of kind rickenbacker line!!!

Tongue

dit, dit, doo
06-15-2005 11:42 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

only if Ed throws in his cut

5 % for nothing....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-15-2005 12:03 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

You are supposed to wear swimming trunks not tree trunks....

06-15-2005 12:52 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

i much prefer the one-piece, high-waisted tree trunk. Red Face

and carl, i used to have that one (did he do more than one?) Chris Squire solo album. on vinyl!

(i think that might've been the point at which i arrived at the opinion that bass players maybe shouldn't make solo records.)
06-15-2005 12:58 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

hey tim!

Is this the place to tell fish stories?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
06-15-2005 13:00 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Berger needs to do one though....
his band could be called "the Fries"....
maybe the album cold be caled "Blue Plate Special"...
oh no, thats taken.

06-15-2005 13:09 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

don't forget about this:

maybe berger could do the score for the movie?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
06-15-2005 13:11 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim Chandler’s Professional Guide Service

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH