Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Eddies Autographed Midget Cd's????? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eddies Autographed Midget Cd's?????
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
digger digger is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-497.jpg

Registration Date: 07-11-2007
Location: " I caught sight of you and your beauty broke my heart" TST Bobcaygeon,Ont, Canada

Eddies Autographed Midget Cd's????? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Has anyone received their autographed Midget Speck & Molecule Cd? I have still not heard the cd as I requested an autographed copy. I have e-mailed but have not been able to find out what is happening. If anyone has received their's I would love to know, or if anyone has any info.....

11-26-2007 18:07 digger is offline Send an Email to digger Search for Posts by digger Add digger to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for digger
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Camarillo did finally locate the autographed discs a while back and they all shipped out. So, if you haven't seen it yet, it should be arriving soon.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-26-2007 18:16 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
digger digger is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Location: " I caught sight of you and your beauty broke my heart" TST Bobcaygeon,Ont, Canada

Thread Starter Thread Started by digger
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank You!!!!

11-26-2007 21:26 digger is offline Send an Email to digger Search for Posts by digger Add digger to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for digger
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

They were located and sent out some ago, according to a previous posting by you guys. I had sort of expected mine (plus the other stuff I ordered) by now, too, even though I am here in New Zealand. It usually only takes a week to send out here from you guys.

I sent a request to the webstore asking about them a few days back, so should hopefully hear back soon. Don't lose sleep over my order, I am pretty patient....

www.smashthatcomputer.com
11-26-2007 22:05 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Administrator

I'm not sure whats up at the moment.. we're a little backed up after being out of town for a while and we're still getting everything caught up. The last of it should be on its way out tomorrow or Wednesday. I don't think any of the autographed Midgets were caught up in that, but it is possible that a couple were slowed down because of it.

If you email - just be sure to email us at danielamosorders@gmail.com ... we're still having some problems with the regular danielamos.com mail. We get most of what is sent I think, but a good portion of email is still getting blocked somehow.. same thing when we try to email other people from those addresses.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-26-2007 22:25 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
They were located and sent out some ago, according to a previous posting by you guys. I had sort of expected mine (plus the other stuff I ordered) by now, too, even though I am here in New Zealand. It usually only takes a week to send out here from you guys.

I sent a request to the webstore asking about them a few days back, so should hopefully hear back soon. Don't lose sleep over my order, I am pretty patient....

Ditto, double ditto and even triple ditto - except the emailing the webstore I haven't got to doing that yet.

11-27-2007 04:07 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Official Impasto

Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb

Have yours arrived yet Wayne? Mine haven't.

12-03-2007 18:39 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Hi Andrew, no they haven't come as yet. I ordered some extra stuff (the When Everyone Wore Hats set and Prickly Heat Radio Players) to go with the Eddies CD to make postage worthwhile, so I am keen to see it all arrive!
Ours should come at about the same time, so give me a PM if you get them and I'll do the same.

Sorry about the private conversation, everyone. NZ is not a big country but we still live 1000 miles or so apart, on different land masses....all right, islands....

So, I'm in Northern Middle Earth and the Captain's in Southern Middle Earth!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wayneb: 12-03-2007 23:48.

12-03-2007 23:47 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
digger digger is a male
Esculent Eskimo

[quote]Originally posted by wayneb

Sorry about the private conversation, everyone. NZ is not a big country but we still live 1000 miles or so apart, on different land masses....all right, islands....

No Problem, I Also live in the Commonwealth although in Canada. Parcels from the States to Canada can take a while at the border, where as ones from Britian can get here in a week sometimes. I guess we trust the Brit's more.

12-04-2007 09:58 digger is offline Send an Email to digger Search for Posts by digger Add digger to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for digger
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

and why that is... I have no idea.

12-04-2007 10:25 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Yeah I believe customs is the issue. Sometimes international stuff will arrive in a week or two and sometimes its over a month or more. There doesn't seem to be much of an explination. We also don't really know how long to wait before reshipping stuff. It can be quite frustrating. The only other option I know of is to charge a much higher international shipping which seems horrible... pay more on shipping than the CD itself costs... doesn't seem right.

12-04-2007 13:04 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-652.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

yo, who all is fortunate enough to get a personal chicken-scratching from the Eddies?

12-04-2007 15:03 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

My last order only took just over a week from you guys, but these days stuff is treated a bit more carefully by customs. I have never had to pay any duty on stuff I have ordered though.

The Christmas Postal thing is also slowing up things as well, more than likely.

I'm hoping to get it for Christmas though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12-04-2007 23:16 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

I agree with Wayne, normally things have only been one to two weeks to get here. and there have been no customs issues. (I used to import stuff and know they only worry if the NZ dollar cost exceeds $400). But I have not ordered in awhile so maybe things have changed time wise.

This weekend I plan to be ordering the 2nd Dogs DVD and the Christmas CD, if it gets here first then something is up for sure.

12-05-2007 04:18 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
digger digger is a male
Esculent Eskimo

It Arrived!!!!
Merry Christmas to Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& everyone else

12-14-2007 12:24 digger is offline Send an Email to digger Search for Posts by digger Add digger to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for digger
Official Impasto

Sweet! good news Digger.

Audi's was that one in Canada posted at the same time as the NZ ones? If so the slow down may be at US customs or what ever and ours may be here any day...

12-14-2007 23:30 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

I am not certain myself, but I would imagine all of the autographed things went out all at the same time since we got them all from Camarillo at the same time.

The Christmas rush absolutely does cause problems, the postal service is swamped and generally so are we. We try and get everything out as fast as humanly possible around this time of year, because if they are Christmas presents they need as much time as possible for shipping.

Every year we have people order the week before Christmas and expect it immediately and even if we ship the day we get the order.. because of the volume of shipping this time of year there is a delay.

12-15-2007 13:24 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

January 4th and still nothing....how long before I request a resending? Andrew, is yours here yet?

01-03-2008 12:48 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Administrator

What we can do is go ahead and send you a regular version... then if the autograph shows up, you'll get an extra free copy. You can PM me your name and current address and I can get that rolling. We've had a couple of the autographed copies go up in smoke.. I hope they get returned eventually so we can still reunite them with their owners.

01-03-2008 18:55 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Nothing here yet either. I logged on now to suggest waiting until mid January - so we know the Christmas rush is over and they have gone missing for certain, but I'm eager and would like them soon.

I'll send a PM with my address details.

01-03-2008 18:58 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Eddies Autographed Midget Cd's?????

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH