Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Confessions of a failed Christian Pop Star » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Confessions of a failed Christian Pop Star
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
spookmonkey spookmonkey is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 12-27-2003

Cool Confessions of a failed Christian Pop Star Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

After losing at the new band showcase 5 years in a row we gave up. Even with Five Iron Frenzy friend on drums we could not get even to the lower life forms stage :@( and with Ted Nuggent putting the stops on our best CD, we said, "Next" So if you are in a band there is a 99% chance you will not make it. But take heart! This link will save your mind:
http://www.geocities.com/ugliboy_2000/uglinewz.htm

12-31-2003 08:44 spookmonkey is offline Send an Email to spookmonkey Homepage of spookmonkey Search for Posts by spookmonkey Add spookmonkey to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of spookmonkey: mindsplinters
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

RE: Confessions of a failed Christian Pop Star Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No time to read it today. Maybe next year.

-ZZZZZZZZZZZip! (the "p" should be pronounced with a pop!)

August 2005
12-31-2003 09:35 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

RE: Confessions of a failed Christian Pop Star Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
No time to read it today. Maybe next year.

-ZZZZZZZZZZZip! (the "p" should be pronounced with a pop!)

is that the sweet sound of a bottle of bubbly popping?????

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-31-2003 14:04 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have a band, but I never expect to be signed anyway.

01-02-2004 01:44 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
I have a band, but I never expect to be signed anyway.

Red Face

Cool
04-04-2005 19:08 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I had my left behind signed Smile )

04-04-2005 19:33 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Keep the attitude focussed upward and onward my friend!

04-05-2005 21:01 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

by whom, Dorf?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

04-06-2005 15:11 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
eddie p eddie p is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 09-30-2004

I signed myself.
And look Dorf, I told you not to talk about that here. We were both drunk. I didn't know it was permanent marker anyway.

04-08-2005 22:57 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Shocked

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-08-2005 23:00 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Jerry Davison Jerry Davison is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-30-2005

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I had my left behind signed Smile )

Is that your left buttock behind?

Or your Tim LaHaye book?

Never mind. Don't wanna know... Big Grin
04-09-2005 01:58 Jerry Davison is offline Send an Email to Jerry Davison Search for Posts by Jerry Davison Add Jerry Davison to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Jerry Davison: Davie Bluff
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

It's not the book! Tongue

04-09-2005 10:03 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Confessions of a failed Christian Pop Star

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH