Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Very Funny! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Very Funny!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Very Funny! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I AM NOT 84, audioriences or whatever you call yourselves! DID THAT DIRTBAG CHANDLER PUT YOU UP TO THIS?!

Everyone knows I was born over several conseccckutive Wednesdays, sometime during the March/April period of 1937!

02-03-2005 14:26 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You are NOT 67!

I was there, remember! And I had a HELL of a time getting you out! Mad

Mommy knows best! Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
02-03-2005 14:41 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Then you've been re-inccxxkcarnated Mommy?!

02-03-2005 14:44 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Watch your mouth, Bergie! How many times have I told you not to say re-inccxxkcarnated around the house! That's HEATHEN talk! Mad

02-03-2005 14:49 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Re-inccxxkcarnated!

Re-inccxxkcarnated, re-inccxxkcarnated, re-inccxxkcarnated!

Re-inccxxxggggggggkkkkkxxxxxkcarnated!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHggkk! Pass the Windex. gk! It's SOMEbody's birthday, Dambit!

02-03-2005 15:00 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

If you think the Audi's are out to get you Berger you may be right....check out the thread about the New Eddies project.....

If there were 4 Audiori's would their nickname be Audi Quatro?

02-03-2005 15:21 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Sir - loin your lesson Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

O Sir Al, I groweth weary of thy prattlings against such a fine minstrel as Sir Timothy Chandler.

Yea verily, thou shouldst be ashamed of thyself.

Sir, hast thou seen the moving picture Amadeus? Herr Antonio Salieri didst celebrate his mediocrity against genius. Dost thou recognize that thou art in the midst of genius with Sir Timothy, and thou art Salieri?

"Mediocrities everywhere, I absolve you..."

02-03-2005 19:26 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

02-03-2005 20:53 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

To quote Mr Taylor, "Hahahaa, I laugh at your folly..."

02-04-2005 01:02 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Re-inccxxkcarnated!

Re-inccxxkcarnated, re-inccxxkcarnated, re-inccxxkcarnated!

Re-inccxxxggggggggkkkkkxxxxxkcarnated!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHggkk! Pass the Windex. gk! It's SOMEbody's birthday, Dambit!

Jehovah! Jehovah! Jehovah! Jehovah!

02-04-2005 08:19 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
If you think the Audi's are out to get you Berger you may be right....check out the thread about the New Eddies project.....

If there were 4 Audiori's would their nickname be Audi Quatro?

if they got real sick (and started giving Autographs)
would it affect their Audio-immune system?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-04-2005 09:32 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

...Gkk! ...gk ... ...gk! (uh, oh ....I feel somethin' a-comin' on ... ...

02-17-2005 15:57 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

God help us!

02-17-2005 16:37 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

now there is something you don't see every day - two freaks in the on topic discussion area...

HI Berger...

~f

dit, dit, doo
02-18-2005 08:49 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Hi!

hey, wait a minute

02-18-2005 08:50 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

What - did I say something WRONG...

Tongue

i am just a freak about the 77's... and a little known band called da - you well, you're just a FREAK!!!

dit, dit, doo

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by freak: 02-18-2005 08:52.

02-18-2005 08:52 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Very Funny!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH