Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Doug T. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Doug T. 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Doug T. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Doug T. was featured at one of our Nazarene colleges last night. I thought that some of you might like to see this:

Doug T.

02-26-2005 15:10 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lk-
thx for that- am really looking forward to Catscratch- which Terry is working on the music for...
Its just the bomb to see these guys that are linked to us - well, in a way.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-26-2005 15:26 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool Cool

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-26-2005 15:39 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Cool

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
02-26-2005 16:36 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thanks Monty! How the hell are ya?

02-26-2005 17:35 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

mothman Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

any news about the mothman sdtrk?
-jolly
02-26-2005 19:32 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Doug has us on hold on that one until something happens
with the film. He's had some people working on editing it
but I'm not sure what the current status is.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-26-2005 20:00 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lost Canine

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

Hey Doc,
Thanks for asking! Life is a little stressed, but this too shall pass!

02-27-2005 15:59 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:

Hey Doc,
Thanks for asking! Life is a little stressed, but this too shall pass!

So maybe it's because I am dumb, but how did that whole job thing turn out? Did you take it? They did offer it to you, right? Or am I all goofed in the head? Confused

02-27-2005 16:17 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2003

quote:
Or am I all goofed in the head? Confused

No Comment on that one. Wink

Big Grin

Doug's next graphic novel is due out this summer! It's gonna be close to 300 pages - YOWZA!!

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown
And the message lost in this machine oh

02-27-2005 16:20 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
Disjasked Lerna

We're moving to Hawaii in about 1 month. We are waiting for our house to sell and then we are renting beach front property. It will be expensive, but fun.

02-27-2005 16:23 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
We're moving to Hawaii in about 1 month. We are waiting for our house to sell and then we are renting beach front property. It will be expensive, but fun.

Wow, big leap!

Sounds like it'll be a blast though. Big Grin

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown

02-27-2005 16:26 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:

Wow. Congrats! Good luck with the changes, even good change is very stressful. Prayers.

02-27-2005 16:29 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Vox Robotica
quote:

Big Grin

Doug's next graphic novel is due out this summer! It's gonna be close to 300 pages - YOWZA!!

Cool! I have never read the other one. Creature Tech. Is that one hard to find, like an internet only deal?

02-27-2005 16:30 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
quote:
quote:

Big Grin

Cool! I have never read the other one. Creature Tech. Is that one hard to find, like an internet only deal?

Creature Tech is awesome - I bought mine on Ebay.

I'm sure if you tried you could probably order it at Borders or Barnes & Noble.

As a comic fan, and as a guy trying to create his own comics, this was a huge inspiration. Doug pulls no punches, but he creates stories that are as real as they are bizarre. And they have that underlying theme, or, the "Central Theme" running throughout them.

So yeah, see if you can order it through Amazon, or your local bookstores. They might still be available.

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown

02-27-2005 16:42 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Big Grin

Creature Tech is awesome - I bought mine on Ebay.

I'm sure if you tried you could probably order it at Borders or Barnes & Noble.

As a comic fan, and as a guy trying to create his own comics, this was a huge inspiration. Doug pulls no punches, but he creates stories that are as real as they are bizarre. And they have that underlying theme, or, the "Central Theme" running throughout them.

So yeah, see if you can order it through Amazon, or your local bookstores. They might still be available.

It seems like they always have a huge graphic novel section at Barnes & Noble Pleased

02-27-2005 16:49 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

You also need to get Tommysaurus rex as well as Creature Tech

02-27-2005 17:24 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

quote:

can I come and visit?
02-27-2005 21:47 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:

are you gonna stop in cali before flying to hawaii?

02-27-2005 22:11 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:

are you gonna stop in cali before flying to hawaii?

Wes,
That is still to be determined. I'll let you know as soon as we get some concrete details.

02-28-2005 08:49 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Doug T.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH