Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Vox Robotica » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Vox Robotica
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Vertitron Vertitron is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-30-2002

Vox Robotica Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Whoever came up with Vox Robotica for a handle, I'm jealous! It's perfect!

So which album title do you prefer? Should the third volume of The Alarma Chronicles have been called Vox Robotica as originally planned?

I think DA was right to go with Vox Humana, sounds cooler--not as cheesy, come to think of it...
11-11-2004 19:35 Vertitron is offline Send an Email to Vertitron Homepage of Vertitron Search for Posts by Vertitron Add Vertitron to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am not Vox but I do like Vox Humana better. Tongue

11-11-2004 23:12 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

new scar....

11-11-2004 23:26 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Grand Encephalon

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"I know what I want I know what I need...I need a new scar" Confused

11-11-2004 23:33 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2003

I like that Vox Humana was used, simply because it was totally ironic, given the electronic elements to that album.

And thanks for the props on my handle. Big Grin

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown
And the message lost in this machine oh

11-12-2004 08:29 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
Grand Encephalon

Terry is the master of satire and irony Cool

11-12-2004 10:49 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
"I know what I want I know what I need...I need a new scar" Confused

yeah, it was the original version that was on vox robotica... it was about either tammy faye bakker or jan crouch's plastic surgery... the record company thought it too controversial and it only remains on the "underground" version of the album called vox robotica.... Red Face
only a few copies were made... i'd really like to hear it sometime.... Frown
audiori??? Big Grin

11-12-2004 11:56 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Grand Encephalon

Dude, I have never heard that story Shocked

11-12-2004 12:11 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

When I heard new scar, I thought maybe somebody was gonna get some tattoos. Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-12-2004 12:36 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

be more specific...

11-12-2004 12:49 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:

Urban legend, and one of the few good non-Fred-Sanders-related moments ever observed on the DADL by this reporter.... Roll Eyes

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
11-12-2004 12:53 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Grand Encephalon

Confused

11-12-2004 12:53 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DADL Mad

11-12-2004 12:54 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i knew it wouldn't last......

11-12-2004 12:55 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

If it smells like a fish story, it is a fish story! Tongue Big Grin

and tammy faye and jan crouch definitely fall into the "fish" category, along with Ele' Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mountain Fan: 11-12-2004 13:02.

11-12-2004 13:01 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:

and tammy faye and jan crouch definitely fall into the "fish" category, along with Ele' Tongue Big Grin

i actually fell for it on the dadl.... a dude was going to auction of his vinyl record of vox robotica... actually, lot's of people did.. they were all like, make mp3s! make mp3s!!! Tongue

11-12-2004 13:04 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:

i actually fell for it on the dadl.... a dude was going to auction of his vinyl record of vox robotica... actually, lot's of people did.. they were all like, make mp3s! make mp3s!!! Tongue

Look what that "cat" dragged onto the DADL! Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

11-12-2004 13:08 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Big Grin

11-12-2004 13:08 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Vertitron Vertitron is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-30-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Vertitron

I've always considered Vox Humana to be my favorite DA album, but in reality, Fearful Symmetry is the one I crave to hear the most. So maybe it's time to dub FS as my favorite...
11-12-2004 19:26 Vertitron is offline Send an Email to Vertitron Homepage of Vertitron Search for Posts by Vertitron Add Vertitron to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Vertitron
I've always considered Vox Humana to be my favorite DA album, but in reality, Fearful Symmetry is the one I crave to hear the most. So maybe it's time to dub FS as my favorite...

DFBB is my favorite, but I play Fearful Symmetry more.

11-12-2004 19:43 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Vox Robotica

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH