Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Official International Chat With Berger Thread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Official International Chat With Berger Thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

Official International Chat With Berger Thread Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

since he wants every day to be chat with berger day......

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

10-21-2005 11:39 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

RE: Official International Chat With Berger Thread Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What? Who ever said that? I don't recall saying that! Don't be .silly. How could I possibly have time to chat every day whilst running the Berger Roy Al Institute For The Mildly Interested and all my other charitable organizations??!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 10-21-2005 12:25.

10-21-2005 12:24 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! RE: Official International Chat With Berger Thread Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

gkkkkkkkkkkk!!! Pleased

Cool
10-21-2005 12:46 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Geben zu anderen?!

dieses vom meisten Ego zentrierte Person auf Masse?

dieses ist gerecht Selbst-Förderung...

~f

dit, dit, doo
10-21-2005 12:48 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well that's just great. That's what I get for showing up on a Friday. Joey posts a picture of a rodent on some cheese for some reason, and freak, obviously, has been hitting the Listerine already. gk!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 10-21-2005 12:54.

10-21-2005 12:52 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

Thread Starter Thread Started by larryl

i thought freaque was cured of the listerine affliction......o dear.......

berger.....i think i need to check into the institute....

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

10-21-2005 12:56 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
Geben zu anderen?! dieses vom meisten Ego zentrierte Person auf Masse? dieses ist gerecht Selbst-Förderung.../

"Give to others?! this of most Ego centered person on mass? this is fairly self promotion..."

It's just the Listerine speaking, people.

10-21-2005 12:59 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Well that's just great. That's what I get for showing up on a Friday. Joey posts a picture of a rodent on some cheese for some reason, and freak, obviously, has been hitting the Listerine already. gk!

a translation for our dearly demented one (aka Berger Roy Al)...

Give to others?! (ie - a charity?)

this from one most Ego centered person on mass (earth)?

this is merely self promotion...

~f

dit, dit, doo
10-21-2005 13:00 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

Thread Starter Thread Started by larryl

quote:
quote:
Geben zu anderen?! dieses vom meisten Ego zentrierte Person auf Masse? dieses ist gerecht Selbst-Förderung.../

"Give to others?! this of most Ego centered person on mass? this is fairly self promotion..."

i don't speak swahili. thanks for the translation

10-21-2005 13:00 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
Give to others?! (ie - a charity?) this from one most Ego centered person on mass (earth)? this is merely self promotion...

Oh sure! NOW HE CHANGES IT!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 10-21-2005 13:02.

10-21-2005 13:01 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
quote:

what translation program are you employing tim, er, Berger?

you happen to be on an Apple? Oh I would hope so... looks like OSX Translator widget type translation - not bad just sort of wooden.

~f

dit, dit, doo
10-21-2005 13:02 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

WHAT??!!! YOU CALL ME BY THAT HACK BASS PLAYER'S NAME AND THEN YOU ACCUSE ME OF USING A TRANSLATION PROGRAM???!!! I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I SPEAK ALL OF THE OUTER ICELANDIC LANGUAGES WHAT IS SPOKEN THERE!!!!!

10-21-2005 13:05 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

And NO, I am not sitting on an apple!

10-21-2005 13:06 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

sorry chanbergler...

I didn't mean to offend you.

I didn't know the germanic family of languages were spoken in Iceland... but Absolut is spoken there.

~f

dit, dit, doo
10-21-2005 13:06 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

"germanic family of languages"??? (What in the world is he talking about, people?) Hey feak, pass the Listerine!

10-21-2005 13:09 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

i am consuming salt water taffy from dear old dewey beach, DE...

any takers?

oh - might I interest you in a shot?

dit, dit, doo
10-21-2005 13:13 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

[Dutch]
Berger, Ik begrijp dat u en uw band aan een nieuw album werkt. Hoe gaat de opname? Wanneer kunnen wij het om in opslag aan te komen verwachten?

[Retranslated by Babel Fish]
Rescue worker, I understand that you and your link works for a new album. How does the prerecording go? When we are it are possible in rise to arrive to expect?

10-21-2005 13:24 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

For everyone's amazement, I will now do some Spanish talk. Spanish talk what be part of the Outer Icelandic languages, that is.

"På fredagen var det aktuell debatt om Sveriges beredskap inför en pandemi mot bakgrund av fågelinfluensan. Rarf!"

10-21-2005 13:24 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Great. Now, apparently, Pfiagra's on the Listerine as well!! Gkk!

10-21-2005 13:27 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

^^ looks an awful lot like swedish...

~f

dit, dit, doo
10-21-2005 13:31 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Official International Chat With Berger Thread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH