Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Headlines » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA Headlines 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

DA Headlines Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Every time I see the abbreviation for "District Attorney," I think of my favorite band. This may not fly, but who knows! How about posting the "DA" headline that you see, and we see which is the best. Here's the latest that I found from CNN:

quote:
DA: Hacking allegedly admitted killing wife

08-04-2004 09:35 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

RE: DA Headlines Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
Every time I see the abbreviation for "District Attorney," I think of my favorite band. This may not fly, but who knows! How about posting the "DA" headline that you see, and we see which is the best. Here's the latest that I found from CNN:

quote:
DA: Hacking allegedly admitted killing wife

death by hacking?

a double hack job?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
08-04-2004 12:13 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Jackson Accuses DA of Loose Lips Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Jackson Accuses DA of Loose Lips

08-04-2004 13:00 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

& then there's the early '80s tribute to Daniel Amos by the German group Trio: "Da Da Da."

Most recently heard in Volkswagen commercials.
08-04-2004 13:44 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Shocked Say it ain't so Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.dailystar.com/dailystar/news/32015.php

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by baxter: 08-04-2004 19:11.

08-04-2004 19:10 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lost Canine
RE: Say it ain't so Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter

LOL, I don't want to get this thread bumped to the "dump," but that's a pretty good reason to support that person (if it was our da!).

08-04-2004 20:03 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pleased

08-04-2004 20:12 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Wink Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i thought you two would like that one.
08-04-2004 22:18 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Baxter that was funny Big Grin

08-04-2004 22:21 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

RE: Say it ain't so Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

LOL, I don't want to get this thread bumped to the "dump," but that's a pretty good reason to support that person (if it was our da!).

In that context, D. A. stands for "DAmb Attorney".

Now he's downgraded to D. P. "DAmb Politician".

Maybe he'll get to doin' the <whatever that game is where you keep lowering the bar and going round and round, usually while music is playing, until the last person is standing without touching the bar>. I predict he'll win because slithery snakes are about as low as you can get on land.

Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

08-05-2004 07:38 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
quote:

quote:
12. He got a car during his freshman year at Yale, when freshmen weren't supposed to have cars .
16. His favorite movie is "Animal House."

And this man wants to be President? Confused

quote:
25. He takes classical guitar lessons and relaxes on the campaign trail by strumming his six-string.

Glad he's an ex-DA! That classical guitar just don't seem to fit. Wink

quote:
44. On the road, he carries a rosary, a prayer book and a medal with the image of St. Christopher, patron saint of travelers, that he wore during the Vietnam War.

Shocked

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
08-05-2004 14:10 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

McCann trustee to sue Manhattan DA

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-05-2004 14:30 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Nothing Ilegal about da-da-da

hmmmmmmmmm.......................what could THIS possibly mean???

08-05-2004 14:38 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Teenage boys admit to prank with plastic wrap, DA says

Now THIS is pretty interesting......................

08-05-2004 14:43 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Grand Encephalon

Are kids that stupid? I never would have thought to do that when I was five. I would have known better. Confused

08-05-2004 16:30 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Teenage boys admit to prank with plastic wrap, DA says

Now THIS is pretty interesting......................

What happened to just wrapping up people's cars with it? Good Grief! Frown

Another reason to stay off of motorcycles!

Got a few miles left ...

08-06-2004 12:45 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lost Canine
Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

EHHH, forget the damb link, the title was:

DA prosecutes mom that gave son condoms!DA prosecutes mom that gave son condoms

Maybe it will work.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Lost Canine: 08-06-2004 13:57.

08-06-2004 13:47 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
D. A. Claim Your $1292.25

Too bad it's not for Daniel Amos! Crying

Smile
08-07-2004 19:49 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=...hael_jackson_20

08-15-2004 13:22 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=...hael_jackson_20

drama indeed! Roll Eyes

Smile
08-16-2004 13:36 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Headlines

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH