Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Little, Big question.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Little, Big question....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Little, Big question.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What's the difference between the impending Little, Big and the somewhat-later-impending Big? Besides that Big will be, uh, bigger?

More blatantly, is there any reason I should buy the EP now if (if it's true) they're all gonna be eventually on the CD, other than pure altruism and early bragging rights?

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-27-2002 07:48 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
What's the difference between the impending Little, Big and the somewhat-later-impending Big? Besides that Big will be, uh, bigger?

More blatantly, is there any reason I should buy the EP now if (if it's true) they're all gonna be eventually on the CD, other than pure altruism and early bragging rights?

I think I read somewhere that they were totaly different.....

The album will be followed by a second (2nd) Terry Scott Taylor solo recording, "Big," in the early fall of 2002. That's right -- two (2) new Taylor solo discs will be released in the next six (6) months. It is now anticipated that the material found on "Little, Big," *will not* be replicated for or included on, "Big." "Big" will be a full length, fully produced studio album. Both will be featured in live performances by Terry Scott Taylor on the upcoming "True Alternative" tour (see below).

06-27-2002 07:53 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Thread Starter Thread Started by carl
A-HA... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Must've been while I was sleeping through one of those other threads.... Red Face ....if only we could lure Fred Sanders HERE (sigh)....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-27-2002 07:58 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes as far as I know, the idea is that the songs
on Little, BIG will be different than the ones on BIG.

That is the plan.

We have heard a copy of Little BIG and it is very
cool, very personal songs.. with a sound thats a blend
of Knowledge & Innocense and Avocodo Faultline.
Thats not a perfect discription but the best one we've
heard or could come up with. The music is less country
and the instramentation and vocal harmonies are more
full than AF, but the lyrics and vocal are similar to AV.
But the song subjects, are closer inline with K&I.. hehe
If that makes sense...

You will hear for yourself soon..

Now we have no idea if the sound of BIG will be anything like Little BIG... we are talking about Terry Taylor.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-27-2002 12:05 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Good Pleased

06-27-2002 13:15 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Believe me... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Beleive me...
You GOTTA hear this LITTLE/big stuff. It's special.
Big Grin
06-27-2002 21:17 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Beleive me...
Big Grin

Lifefest us only one week away Smile )

07-06-2002 14:08 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Beleive me...
Big Grin

I'm jealous. I'm going to do the good dog thing, and lick myself.

07-06-2002 23:36 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:
quote:
Beleive me...
Big Grin

bad dog....and stop rubbing your butt on the floor!!

07-06-2002 23:45 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
quote:
quote:
Beleive me...
Big Grin

bad dog....and stop rubbing your butt on the floor!!

If I quit, will you give me a Scooby snack?
LK-9

07-06-2002 23:57 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

ok, you don't have to beg. Big Grin

here boy

07-07-2002 00:08 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
ok, you don't have to beg. Big Grin

here boy

Errrrrrrooooooooooobbbbbbyyyyyyyyyy Doooooo!

07-07-2002 00:10 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

[
quote:
[I'm jealous. I'm going to do the good dog thing, and lick myself.

you can lick yourself and your jealous of me?
I would never leave the house if I could pull of that trick Wink

07-07-2002 14:38 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
[
quote:
[I'm jealous. I'm going to do the good dog thing, and lick myself.

you can lick yourself and your jealous of me?
I would never leave the house if I could pull of that trick Wink

leave it you you dennis to think of this...

Roll Eyes

07-07-2002 17:02 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Little, Big question....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH