Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm just now looking at some of berger's recent posts, and he keeps referring to his "houseboy" crispin glover. it's kind of a disturbing term. what exactly does"houseboy" mean, anyway?
08-09-2004 10:50 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay, that does it! I'm not sure what you're insinuating Chandler, but it's not what you think! I need a houseboy to help me here on my estate and to assist me in my continuing struggle with Advanced Sweetpotato Arm and my fight with Florescent-light Fainting Syndrome!! And there's nothing wrong with having a houseboy. Charlton Heston had one. It's a well known fact that Bob Denver was Charlton Heston's houseboy!!

08-09-2004 10:52 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

RE: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't even go there. The images that term conjures up...

well, let's just say it ain't purty!

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
08-09-2004 10:53 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well that's just great, Chandler. Now you've even turned bereal and Paul Williams against me!! You just can't leave me alone, can you?! You're so jealous of my heavy-a-rockin' band Forgone Conclusion!!!

08-09-2004 10:57 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler

"heavy-a-rockin'"? (i'm just so embarrassed for him.)
08-09-2004 11:00 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

LOL Big Grin

Tongue

hey, berger Wink

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
08-09-2004 11:06 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I'd like to have a houseboy Smile

But not Crispin Glover....(Holy Carp, do you KNOW what this poor child's middle name is??? "Hellion".......I ain't kiddin'! Crispin Hellion Glover was born September 20, 1964, in New York City)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-09-2004 11:26 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

RE: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
Don't even go there. The images that term conjures up...

well, let's just say it ain't purty!

Michael Jackson?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
08-09-2004 11:27 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Um, no........

how about THIS guy?

08-09-2004 11:37 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Um, no........

how about THIS guy?

You mean he ain't purty?

Got a few miles left ...

08-09-2004 11:44 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

He's adorable................

Nic, that is................

(he's just protesting in that picture, but I'll whip him into shape!!)

08-09-2004 12:57 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Wasn't Dick Grayson, Bruce Wayne's 'houseboy'?

Is it anything like housecat?

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-09-2004 14:46 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Is a houseboy a distant relative of Hellboy?

08-09-2004 18:43 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
He's adorable................

Nic, that is................

(he's just protesting in that picture, but I'll whip him into shape!!)

I thought he was purty - purty ugly! Tongue

Got a few miles left ...

08-09-2004 22:53 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH